cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send invoice - error message: <<in a red banner>Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Cannot send invoice - error message: <<in a red banner>Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Cannot send invoice - error message: <<in a red banner>Something went wrong. Please try

Lots of problems hitting a lot of sellers at this time.

You are not alone. Check other threads for more info if you want updates right away. Plenty of them out there.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Re: Cannot send invoice - error message: <<in a red banner>Something went wrong. Please try

Why would they do an update this time of the night....GRRR

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Having the same issue. It's been something everyday this week. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

eBay is having server issues. I tagged an eBay rep on this discussion - check in there to look for updates.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/eBay-server-issues-Anyone-else-having-problems/m-p/34092934#M2...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have the same problem

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

We have the same problem.....this is day 3 with the same issue....we cannot send invoices to buyers, combine shipping for multiple purchases, adjust shipping costs....NOTHING.......just the red banner....we called "team support"......it was "suggested" we cancel our SOLD ITEMS, then RELIST them as a BIN and then SEND an invoice or wait for the buyer to pay "automatically" at checkout......another "team support" agent suggested messaging our buyers to send US a "request invoice total".....when request is received, SEND YOUR BUYER an INVOICE.......TRUE!!......sooooooo, if you run out of gas, please drive to your nearest gas station.......arrrrrrghhhh! 😃😃😃😃😃

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

This has been an issue for the past year. Such great programmers!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

For me this issue began this evening & I'm getting the same error message when trying to send invoices. There seem to be even more problems than usual with this site the last couple weeks.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply