cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Modify Vehicle Compatibility Chart

I haven't been able to edit the vehicle fitment compatibility chart for about a week now on any of my listings. Is there currently something wrong with it? I have tried different browsers and different computers and it is not allowing any changes to it on my listings. I can only view the compatible vehicles like a customer.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Cannot Modify Vehicle Compatibility Chart

Hello same problem here. It has been a week or so compatibility not working. This is not the first time this has happened. I had to call tech support last time to get ebay to fix it a year ago or so.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

@hfgsr wrote:

Yes, same issues.   Ebay also informed me it is a system problem.  I have tried three browsers.  I can delete all cookies, etc., and it will work once.  After that, it does not show up again.   And, I dislike deleting my cookies as I then have to receive codes, etc., from several sites that I go to to be able to log in again.  .  .  Pain, this is.

You usually can delete individual cookies. How you do it depends on your browser.

Chrome: Settings->Cookies and other site data->See all cookies and site data.

Firefox: Options->Privacy  & Security->Manage Data (under Cookies and Site Data).

Then in the search field, type ebay and it will show you all the ebay cookies. You can delete all, or just the ones you need to. I couldn't figure out how to do it in Edge, but there's probably a way.

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I tried this.  Though the compatibility function shows up, it will never load.  .  .  Tried two different browsers and private browsing.  .  .  Sigh. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply