cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open up my selling page on myebay

Anyone else experiencing issues with their shop ?

Keep getting a blank page, which is replaced with "Sorry, something went wrong".  Tried both Chrome and Firefox. 

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Can't open up my selling page on myebay

me too.. frustrating

Message 46 of 62
latest reply

Same here, but I managed to get to some of the pages I need to operate (such as "not yet shipped") by searching for the page in my browser history (CTRL & F) then clicking on the link, it's seems to be the link to the overview page which is the problem here (Germany)

Message 47 of 62
latest reply

Got the same problems here too...

Only just started as of 5 mins ago for us, been fine all morning apart from that..

I can get back to the My eBay of old from the US site by simply changing the url from.com to .co.uk and it works fine but yeah the old version really does suck in comparison to the Seller Hub we've been using for ages now...

Our sales have dropped over night and today so possibly affecting buyers too but being a half term it could just be quiet so who knows..

Appalling customer service though, it would be nice if just once they ever owned up to mistakes made and sorted things out rather than just trying to brush it under the carpet...

Message 48 of 62
latest reply

yes and nothing on the announcement page. Isn't that page for issues like this so we KNOW whats going on and an estimate when it is fixed would be rather nice.

Message 49 of 62
latest reply

Same problem here. They offer a chaotic platform (different lay-out for every page) and we're unable to contact them (my mails are google translated to India - I receive standard **bleep** replies, again google translated)... Shame...
Message 50 of 62
latest reply

Yes, getting the same. here. Also, 'sold items' are showing on my auctions page that the items sold for more than the actual sale price. 😞

Message 51 of 62
latest reply

I am getting the same. Ebay, when will this be fixed?

Message 52 of 62
latest reply

Had the same problem. I think it may be the start of something bigger. I've been having trouble loading pics last few days...
Message 53 of 62
latest reply

I was able to see a "blip" of the Seller Hub and quickly clicked on Orders Awaiting Shipment page.
I copied the link and you should be able to access your orders here:
http://ebay.to/2zPTAL0
Message 54 of 62
latest reply

I used my bookmarks in my browser to go to individual sub-pages of the Seller Hub and they worked fine to get me around the broken Overview page.

For Example:
http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ListingConsole&currentPage=LCActive

...takes you to your active listings

and:
http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SalesRecordConsole&status=WaitShipment&currentpage=SCSold&...

...should take you to your items that await shipping and allow you to ship from there.

As someone else said, it was the main Seller Hub overview page that was having problems.
The issue seems to be fixed here, but in case anyone is still having problems you might give these links a try.

Keep some bookmarks to important parts of the eBay site around. You never know when you're going to need them! 🙂

Hope this helps.
Message 55 of 62
latest reply

But you don't get the ebay shipping discount, at least I don't. But at least will get my orders out.
Message 56 of 62
latest reply

It seems to be back up...

Message 57 of 62
latest reply

Make sure that you are logging in under .UK, as my boss just made me do it and it worked. I felt like a fool.
Message 58 of 62
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone, I just wanted to touch base and update that this issue has been resolved! If anyone is experiencing continued issues, please don't hesitate to update us and we'll be happy to help get this passed on to our tech teams.

Message 59 of 62
latest reply

Having the same issue
Message 60 of 62
latest reply