Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Marquis by Waterford pattern & piece identification

Does anyone recognize this pattern or what this piece might be used for? It is marked Marquis by Waterford, but I cannot figure out what pattern this is (the stem is confusing the search), and trying to figure out what this piece is used for. It is k...

porcelain Italian figurine,a little help please.

Hi all. Picked up this gorgeous thing recently,and though its clearly tagged I cant find another one like it,or even ones that look similiar. Its just to well done to be dreck,look how the childs eyes are cutting towards the mother. Its 13 inches hig...

Help please ID vertical ribbed stripe optic blue cobalt juice glasses

Hi I was helping an elderly, almost 90, friend move and we found these pretty ribbed optic juice glasses. I would like to sell them.Do you recognize them? The pattern is on the INSIDE the outside is smooth, they are footed. The bases look cobalt blue...

Resolved! Russian Demi Tasse St Petersburg

Can anyone read the writing on the back of this piece? Artists name? I would also like to find out about the backstamp. Most of the ones that I have found are in red.

Resolved! Vintage Glassware - help to ID one piece in this lot

Picked this lot up at auction, but the item that I am trying to figure out its use for is the last one.It stands 3" tall, has a base measure of 3 1/2" wide and the top opening of about 4" wide at the top...what was that piece used for please.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Drunken Toby Mug/Jug made in England can you help?

Found this in a box lot at auction. Incised on the Bottom Made in England. There is a mark it is a black circle a line and then another black circle...not sure what manufacturer over in England would use that mark. We are trying to determine what com...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors