Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Express Payouts

What do I have to do to enable this or what type of milestones do I need to hit to get the option to enable express payouts?

Charging a FEE on a tax

How come no one has started a class action lawsuit on eBay for charging a FEE on a tax? This should be illegal, if this fee is for their tax preparations it should be a flat fee and not a percentage fee.

Ebay not accepting Bank of America checking account

Hello. I am trying to link my bank account on ebay however it seems that ebay doesn't accept Bank of America (BoA). @thebitzbarncom mentioned in this thread that BoA routing numbers starting with 061 (state of georgia) are flagged as fraud risk accor...

Express Payouts getting “easier”

So from what I can tell in the limited amount of information provided by eBay, express payouts getting easier/simpler really just means they are increasing the fee you pay in order to use them. Is there something I’m missing here?

Not getting the donations from our sales

The company I work for changed from being a normal business seller to a Charity for eBay direct seller in March. Since the change over we have not seen the donations from our sales, we donate 100% of our sales back to ourselves since we are a non-pro...

Resolved! Spread the payment

I would like to purchase an item on eBay , but I don’t have enough money for the product and I want to ask that can you help me spread the payment?

Ebay took $49.99 from my bank account for seemingly no reason.

On the 17th I received an email saying "We charged your bank account for funds you owed. The reason for this charge was because you didn’t have enough available funds to pay what you owed for previous transactions." . The problem is there is no such ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help! Your account has been suspended.

The message said this:We wanted to let you know that your eBay account has been permanently suspended because of activity that we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand that this must be frustrating, but this decision was not m...

Tired of being jerked around

Can somebody please explain to me why I can't get my money I've only sold one item on eBay and it's been a total bunch of **bleep** from the from the purchaser screwing me around and playing games at the time I didn't realize you had to have a bank a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors