cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Wallet Payout To Debit Card

eBay is finally rolling out "immediate" (within 30 minutes) payouts to a debit card for a 1.5% fee (minimum $0.25, maximum $15).  It looks like they basically just copied PayPal's immediate transfer option.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-payment-method/update-bank-...

Payouts to your debit card

Sellers have the option, for a fee, to receive payouts to a verified Visa or Mastercard debit card. To set up your debit card for payouts, sign into My eBay or Seller Hub and follow the instructions on the banner. eBay will ask you to verify your debit card either by uploading a bank statement associated with your debit card, or by using micro-charges (small charges).

You can select your debit card as your preferred payout method for scheduled payouts, or request a payout to your debit card on demand. Funds requested to your debit card on demand typically arrive in 30 minutes.

You won’t be eligible to use your debit card for payouts until you’ve been registered on the site for over 90 days and have an active linked checking account.

If you request a payout to your debit card, we charge a 1.5% fee on the payout amount (minimum fee $0.25, maximum fee $15). This fee is deducted from your payout total at the time the funds are transferred.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay Wallet Payout To Debit Card

If one sets up a debit card for payments and doesn't want to use express payout, is there still a fee, if you request a payout, for the next day or two?

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

If you are trying on your phone, you might want to use your computer or viceverser?

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@gary518 wrote:

If one sets up a debit card for payments and doesn't want to use express payout, is there still a fee, if you request a payout, for the next day or two?

@gary518 once you set it up, you'll see two options for on demand payouts - express to debit card within 30 minutes for a fee and regular payout via ACH to your bank account 1 -3 days for free.

ondemand9 (1).png

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Cool, just like PP used to do👍

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I was using the payout to my debit card for several months.

Now it is not happening.

I think it is because my debit card was hacked and the bank issued me a new one which I entered as my means for payout. I entered the amounts eBay sent to my bank account (which has always been the same) but not getting my payments to my debit card.

I have been searching for a couple of days to try and figure out how to solve this.,

I can't change the settings on my payments, it won't let me clear "daily " scheduled payouts, which does not allow for immediate payouts. It goes to bank and they take their sweet time to deposit.

Any idea what to do?? 

Thank you

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply