cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Wallet Payout To Debit Card

eBay is finally rolling out "immediate" (within 30 minutes) payouts to a debit card for a 1.5% fee (minimum $0.25, maximum $15).  It looks like they basically just copied PayPal's immediate transfer option.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/setting-changing-payment-method/update-bank-...

Payouts to your debit card

Sellers have the option, for a fee, to receive payouts to a verified Visa or Mastercard debit card. To set up your debit card for payouts, sign into My eBay or Seller Hub and follow the instructions on the banner. eBay will ask you to verify your debit card either by uploading a bank statement associated with your debit card, or by using micro-charges (small charges).

You can select your debit card as your preferred payout method for scheduled payouts, or request a payout to your debit card on demand. Funds requested to your debit card on demand typically arrive in 30 minutes.

You won’t be eligible to use your debit card for payouts until you’ve been registered on the site for over 90 days and have an active linked checking account.

If you request a payout to your debit card, we charge a 1.5% fee on the payout amount (minimum fee $0.25, maximum fee $15). This fee is deducted from your payout total at the time the funds are transferred.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: eBay Wallet Payout To Debit Card

The payments still go to your checking account.

I think I'll leave mine the way it is and get my payments for free.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

The payments still go to your checking account.

I think I'll leave mine the way it is and get my payments for free.

@kensgiftshop correct - the only benefit is the shorter timeframe, the money still goes to the same place.

Personally I don't think the tradeoff of the added fee would be worth it to me, but some sellers may find it useful for occasional cashflow management.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

How do you access the option to change to debit card payout? I’ve been on the site wayyyyy over 90 days and have an active checking account attached to payouts now, so I don’t know why I don’t see the option or just can’t find this banner they’re talking about.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

@cpt91 wrote:

How do you access the option to change to debit card payout? I’ve been on the site wayyyyy over 90 days and have an active checking account attached to payouts now, so I don’t know why I don’t see the option or just can’t find this banner they’re talking about.

@cpt91  - it's a phased roll out so not all sellers have access to it yet.  When your turn comes, you should see this on your Payments>Summary page.

2022-07-06_06-47-17.png

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Ahh, thanks for the screenshot and the info, been looking everywhere in seller hub and my eBay for it with no luck, now I see it just hasn’t rolled out to me yet. Thanks!

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

The plan is multiple fees at every step before you actually get paid and then there is another fee in order to get paid.  This is way above ebay, this is the global plan.

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Do you mean there is more than the 1.5% fee? I have been a seller for over 20 years and even though my checking is on file. It does not allow me to enter my debit card associated with my bank to use this option. Also entering manually does not work. Is anyone else having this issue?

grindil
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I wish I could send this debit card instant payment feature to my bank credit card or a non-bank debit card instead, otherwise for us it has no useful purpose.

"Paradigm Shift" ...Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks...1 Thessalonians chapter 5
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

brave new world!

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I need this and it won’t accept my Visa debit card.

I have entered all the correct numbers six times, on three different days and each time it tells me to use a different card.

I don’t have a different card! 

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I have been trying to enter my Visa debit for three days, it keeps telling me it can’t verify my card.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I just recently signed up for it. I don't know why they still have to launch into the Ebay automatically "processing" gimmick still though. I just wish you could just get paid. Then select the immediate payout.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Did they deposit the 2 small amounts into your account? That was the main part you have to verify if I recall right.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

True. It almost seems like Ebay if owned by the government now. It looks like they want to almost simulate like a tax/fee  in every different direction.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply