Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund needed, not arizona but russia

purchase today stated arizona, now see they are in russia with not sending out their stuff we cannot ship there so how can they do this to usa paid with 25.00 ebay gift ard and 22.06 paypal card for rug t 47.06 fraud listing, help need my money back ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why are my final value fees lower? Managed Payments

My final value fees have been varying by item since switching to managed payments. I'm a top rated seller and have a store subscription, but for the examples below i did not offer Free Returns to qualify for Top Rated Plus. It was my understanding th...

Scammed LV purchase

I purchased auction LV Bumbag from international seller in Poland ($1700). A day or two later asked for proof of authenticity and verify stitching count on front of bag. Seller very evasive but verbally confirmed authenticity. Listing showed LV bag w...

Seller won’t respond

Hello. I don’t know how I ended up bidding an item. It’s been over a week I’m trying to contact the seller, but no respond. What should I do? I also thought to pay, but I have no PayPal and the seller doesn’t list other payment options. Can you pleas...

Managed payments

Another question has come up with managed payments is what will happen if there is a problem with the buyers payment after the goods have been sent and before the seller has been paid?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Managed Payments will change my business for sure.

eBay has become a domestic abuser I have adapted and adopted to all of the changes eBay has made over the last 18 years selling here. Never happy, but always coming back to "where else are you going to sell?" I was a Top Rated Power Seller with a lon...

Managed Payment and Ebay Store Fees

For the life of me I cannot understand why it is so hard to get ebay to take my store fees from my new checking account that I was forced to use. Everytime I try to change my automatic payment method to the new checking account, click all the buttons...

Where did my money go on sales?

Hello everyone, I was one of those sellers selected for the new payment method. I just checked my PayPal and none of the purchases are in there. Can anybody help me with how to check my sales and we’re my money is? I would appreciate it.

User avatar by Scout
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments payment timeframe

Curious about other sellers experiences here. There is considerable lag time waiting for sale $ to be deposited in my checking. Transfers that are marked completed by Ebay- still don't show up in my bank statement. What gives? I have sent out emails ...

refund

how do I give a refund with new program 

Most Marked as Helpful Authors