Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kindly ask Ebay to allow change of basic currency one is getting transferred to bank

As EU seller that has most items sold on Ebay.com to out of EU countries this is serious issue. Most obvious concern is a process of refunding the buyer that requires double conversion at the loss of seller. US$ to EUR and then again EUR to US$. Terr...

Resolved! When do I receive the money in PayPal?

Last night I had sold an item and the buyer had paid, but the money is it in my PayPal account. Could you tell me how long it'll take to get it in the account?

Adding an unlisted bank

I have been through weeks trying to change a bank account number on ebay. If your account number is only 8 digits add two "0" at the beginningHope this helps someone!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers can' play

Dear sir/madm,why is ebay not accepting my debit card payment...Thank you very much...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nectar

Hi all I wonder if I can get some help.I have tried for the past few months to redeem my nectar points against a purchase but each time I go in it says "we had trouble connecting, try again later" as this has been going on for months I am wondering w...

1st PayPal paid with my card, then just my card!

so lazy & rich they'll do anything to not have to read an email. In March of 21 I purchased a Brand New Echo Gen 2 from an eBay seller (nice guy)! It showed PayPal (who ripped me off for $1,000 in 01/21 used my Chase Visa to pay twenty something doll...

Extending an unpaid item

Hello, So far everything I have read points to this not being possible but figured I'd give it a last shot. I have rules set up to auto cancel orders after 4 days if left unpaid. If a buyer reaches out to me and asks for more time to pay for their or...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are payouts from eBay taking 1-3 days now?

The payouts take forever, and this morning I noticed 1-3 days for payout on my message. I hope this is true. I miss the old days of making money in one day with PayPal. After 25 years on eBay, this payout system makes it hard to get ahead.

Periodic performance reviews

Should maybe give sellers like a 2 week warning before your pathetic "periodic performance reviews". Yeah doing it 2 weeks before Christmas is a marvelous idea. Ebay has no respect nor consideration for sellers

• 6 replies
  • 5 helpful

Need help crunching the numbers

In the past 90 days I made X amount of dollars in sales (as seen in the grand total sum tab) the fees are Y (as seen in the fees sum tab), does my net payout should be X minus Y? Because as for now there about 200$ deficit in my payout.Can someone pl...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors