Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NO EBAY SELLER PROTECTION OR RECOURSE

This is a very very serious problem for sellers. I just had a buyer fraudulently dispute a payment for an order with his financial institution. I have documentation to prove it was valid and delivered. I'm a top rated seller with 100% positive feedba...

Resolved! Micro deposits in managed payments.

I received micro deposits to verify my bank. I'm told I have to put write these amounts somewhere but I don't know where. Going to verification pages just say 'done' but my payouts are still withheld. May I ask as to the specifics of what I must do?

Managed Payment - seller payment holds

After being in Managed Payment since June 4th, my account is all of a sudden on Payment Hold status. When I called customer service, they said my account was just switched to "Casual Seller" status on August 14th. Now, I have to wait until an item is...

Payment option issue

Dear ebay Team,i cannot choose payment option in my account.can you please solve this matter.Thanks, Best Regards,Dananjaya Bandara

The ebay system does not accept my bank account

I have a few days I am trying to update my account details. Although my debit card was accepted by eBay, unfortunately, my bank account details were not. I contacted some agents, with no result. They advised me to go to my bank to see if there is any...

Unable to Connect Canadian Bank Account for Payouts

I am trying to add a Canadian Bank account to my eBay Seller profile in order to receive payouts. My account has been active for 23 years (1999). Until this point I used PayPal to receive payments. When I took a break from selling on eBay last year, ...

Managed payments scamming the sellers?

Ebay changes from using paypal to this managed payments method which effectively gives them access to a revolving pool of our money that they can earn interest on. Now for no reason I wake up to the need to update your bank info to continue getting p...

Payment issue

Hello,Parker blendy here,I have a new store with only 13 reviews so i cannot afford a bad review, but i have a person who bid on two collectable plates. each plate was $4.00 with $12,95 shipping. I told him i would take one of the shipping charges of...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors