Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Giving Feedback Re: American Express

I'd love to know how I can get in touch with eBay about this American Express policy change. Frankly, if I have to choose between AmEx and a merchant or platform, AmEx wins every single time. Sorry, eBay.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why is Ebay forcing some sellers to choose a default payment method just for bidding?

I have been buying and selling on Ebay since 1998. I have stellar feedback as both a buyer and seller. I have NEVER been late on a payment and pay promptly. I like using paypal and having the option to use whichever account I choose to pay with depen...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Unfair EBay Fees on Shipping Costs

It is totally unfair the way selling fees are made by EBay. I live in Virginia. And just recently I shipped a dog bed to Wa. state, The shipping fee was $108 USPS. I was charged 12.2 per cent of that amount plus the normal fee. I cannot sell items th...

Resolved! Any other sellers haven't received today's payout?

Usually payouts sent in the morning, show up in my Wells Fargo account around 6pm. However, this morning's payout didn't show up in my bank account yet. Yesterday's was fine. Any one in the same boat?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAGOS UNICOS

HELLO PEOPLE , MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN BANNED AND WANT RECEIVE THEIR MONEY , HOW IS POSSIBLE ? ANYONE KNOWS A PHONE CONTACT OF EBAY ? HE ISCRAZY ABOUT THIS ...THX FOR HELP

Payments on hold past release date

First time seller here, I recently sold a promo code and sent it to the buyer over messages. Everything worked out and they paid but ebay is holding my money and says "Funds will be released on May 28th" and it is well past that date. What can I do t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I delete stored credit cards?

I recently purchased something from a vendor on Ebay , typed in my credit card, and accidently ended up storing the card for future purchases. How do I delete a stored card? I've looped through every screen to no avail

EBAY refuses to return my money on account until I give them my checking account info... BEWARE

several years ago when PAYPAL fell out of favor with Ebay I had a positive balance on my account and I suddenly could not access it. I was told I needed to supply my checking account info first, even though there were no disputes or any problems at i...

A scratched gift card

Pls I want to add my eBay gift card to my Balance but I mistakenly scratched the last 4 digit I don’t know if it can work out

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recieve payouts in the EU (Croatia)

Hi, I'm having issues linking my bank account (IBAN) with Ebay. They try to do "Penny drop test" which succeeds and then try to debit the account and this fails every time. I tried four different banks (two physical and also Revolut and Wise) and not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is How to link your Cash App for payouts

Go to your CASH APP,SELECT THE HOME TAB,SELECT ACCOUNT & ROUTING in upper right corner,Write down those numbers, Go to MY EBAY,Go to PAYMENTS,Select MANAGE on the bank account,Change by Selecting to do so with the ACCOUNT & ROUTING NUMBERS, Not the B...

PAYMENT HOLDS SUCK! 23 YEARS ON EBAY

23 years on EBAY and all I sel are high end wheels for cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. So the wheels are anywhere from 3-20K. Been doing it since 1/1/2000. 23 years later, they put holds on my payments and say the amounts are "high value...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors