Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phishing?

I have received at least ten or more emails from PayPal about an automatic payment for EBAY VIP express shipping. I am supposed to contact Candice M Whaples. I have report every email to PayPal but thought I would come here to see if anyone else is g...

unified postage

I've formed a shop list of one seller (16 offers), however postage is calculated for each offer separately.How do I get one postage for one package containing all 16 items?

Express payout keeps getting cancelled?

Is anyone else having problems with on demand payout? I have tried over 4 times since last night and it keeps getting cancelled a few minutes after requesting the payout. My account is not under review or on hold.

Payout Processing times are getting ridiculous...

I never thought I would say this... but I miss PayPal. It seems like eBay is taking FOREVER to process payments? I have had a "processing" balance of nearly $700 for three days and counting. Can you people get your **** together and get people their ...

EBay Payment to Payoneer Declined

During the last week I received 4 emails from Payoneer saying my EBay payments have been declined. Payoneer said it's an issue with my account, and they've fixed it. And they said EBay should re-try the payment. But there is no indicators of EBay re-...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I change a old payout Method if I don't have the account information anymore? Plz help.

I'm trying to change my old payout Method Because that account is no longer active. I've put in my new account info but it wants to verify the old account number before it adds my new bank info, which I no longer have. Customer service is no help, I'...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay blocked payouts for 5 days to "evaluate" my account - said nothing caused it - was periodic!

Hi - My first forum post. Please let me hear from you if you can help. I got an email saying Ebay was blocking by payouts for 5 days to evaluate my account. I called thinking it was a phish and they said it was legit. That I did nothing wrong - nothi...

I haven't received refund???

I've all ready retuned the item Honeywell CM927 Wireless room thermostat and a BDR91 Receiver, (ORDER NUMBER 14-10133-03543) back to the seller, and the seller reply back that he received the item in good condition read the seller reply's EBay please...

eBay charging me $21.46 but with no explanation - why?

eBay sent me a message today saying they will be charging my account $21.46 but with no explanation and I can't figure out what this charge is for. I'm so frustrated. This screen shot is all I can find but it doesn't explain anything. Can anyone help...

Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 8.17.24 PM.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay wants to much information for payouts. Everytime i sold something they wanted more information.

Ebay wants to much information. They say they are not wanting to have to have everyone's tax information. But now I see they have something that keeps track of everything you own and how much it's worth. Seems like they are wanting more information s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors