cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Failed AGAIN

I’m receiving emails that my payouts have failed & I need to contact my bank or check my info - which is correct. I’ve also seen that the issue has been corrected as of December 2 (today). However, I am still getting these emails & I have multiple payments I’m owed. Any info or resolution?? It’s sad they made these changes before having everything working...this is people’s income they’re messing with. 

Message 1 of 148
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Payout Failed AGAIN

Alright, my account has finally been fixed after almost two months! 

I was finally contacted by someone in MP that could access my account & help me get past the “verify your bank” error message. I started receiving my payments a few days later (today). So I would suggest continuing to request calls until someone contacts you. 

I started by initiating a chat with a bot, then asking for a customer service rep and from there he asked about my issue and eventually set it up for a MP person to contact me (which took  couple of weeks). 

Goodluck to everyone that is still having issues. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 108 of 148
latest reply
147 REPLIES 147

There was an issue that affected payouts for a number of managed payments sellers on December 2nd, 2020. This issue has been resolved and all affected payouts were re-sent on December 2nd. We do not expect sellers to experience any delay in receiving their funds. Depending on your bank, your payouts should be reflected in your bank account in the next 1-4 business days.  There is no action for you to take at this time. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

As always, thanks for selling on eBay.

The eBay Team

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Payout-issue-notification/ba-p/31392812

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 148
latest reply

You have older payouts that didn't transfer?  Is that what you are saying?  If there was older monies Available for payout, why would they have not been included in today's transfer.  Or are the payments still in the Pending stage?

Message 3 of 148
latest reply

I have the same issue....none of my payments for November have actually reached me. Ebay makes sure to take out their fees etc but every transaction they sent me says "payout failed" so I've shipped 6 items with still no payments. Very frustrating feel like canceling the items I have bids on as I won't get paid for them either 😕 

Message 4 of 148
latest reply

Have you found anything?? I've had the same problem and haven't received payment for anything I've sold in November....

Message 5 of 148
latest reply

Excuse me for jumping in on this conversation. But, that is absolutely not true. I still have not received any money for my last two sales. I am new to eBay and was beyond upset that not only is my money missing. All customer service has been shut off. I can't even speak to anyone . I have no idea what is going on.  Horrible customer service experience!!

Message 6 of 148
latest reply

@hippiereruns you can contact customer service via their Twitter or facebook page. I use facebook they usually get back to me the next day. https://www.facebook.com/ebay/

Message 7 of 148
latest reply

@hippiereruns wrote:

Excuse me for jumping in on this conversation. But, that is absolutely not true. I still have not received any money for my last two sales. I am new to eBay and was beyond upset that not only is my money missing. All customer service has been shut off. I can't even speak to anyone . I have no idea what is going on.  Horrible customer service experience!!

What isn't true?  My post was about the problem sellers hand with transfers that went out on the 2nd.  MP had an issue and they didn't actually get sent, so they have resent them to those sellers.  What was not true about what I said?

It seems that your issue is a different one and has nothing to do with my other post.  It appears you don't understand how MP processes Pending payments and Available funds.

First make sure you have selected either Daily Deposits or Weekly.  You can only do that once you have been activated into MP.

MP Payout Graphics 1.JPGMP Payout Graphics 2.JPGMP Payout Graphics 3.JPG

Message 8 of 148
latest reply

@parkersparrow wrote:

@hippiererunsyou can contact customer service via their Twitter or facebook page. I use facebook they usually get back to me the next day. https://www.facebook.com/ebay/

@parkersparrow 

For MP related issues?  It is my understanding that they won't take on these questions or concerns, has that changed?

Message 9 of 148
latest reply

My issue is since eBay has switched from PayPal...I have not received a DIME. I know they issued a statement saying that the “payout failed” issue has been fixed, but I’m not seeing it fixed on my end. All my bank info is correct, I’ve already shipped multiple orders & I’m still waiting for all the payments to reach my bank. I just keep getting the same emails saying “payment of $___ sent” and then they repeat every other day....but no deposits. Yes, I have daily deposits turned on. I have since put my account on vacation mode because I’m not working for free while they are continuing to cash in. 

@hippiereruns 

Message 10 of 148
latest reply

eBay is holding my payments with an excuse as of first that the system had trouble I double checked at the end of the week still no payment eBays reply I needed to update my bank info I already did more than once & provided a voided check as well as a printout from my bank. I keep being told I will not get my money & their is nothing I can do about it I am waiting for a call back which I was told will be 42 hours. Is it just me or does it seem like eBay is trying to get rid of all of their sellers? Please note I have been receiving managed payment payouts since July this just started on the 2nd with the supposed glitch & eBay is refusing to do anything at all about it. I am being told it is my fault that their new payout method is holding MY money. A payment option I did not chose & was forced into bc eBay sold PayPal.  

Message 11 of 148
latest reply

Any help yet?? I am having the same problem & don't feel like shipping anything else now that ebay owes me hundreds of dollars......

Message 12 of 148
latest reply

@tinyvintagediaries wrote:

My issue is since eBay has switched from PayPal...I have not received a DIME. I know they issued a statement saying that the “payout failed” issue has been fixed, but I’m not seeing it fixed on my end. All my bank info is correct, I’ve already shipped multiple orders & I’m still waiting for all the payments to reach my bank. I just keep getting the same emails saying “payment of $___ sent” and then they repeat every other day....but no deposits. Yes, I have daily deposits turned on. I have since put my account on vacation mode because I’m not working for free while they are continuing to cash in. 

@hippiereruns 

The problem on 12/2 was a separate issue that you and others are having with their accounts.  That was a specific issue that happened ONLY with transfers made that morning and was resolved later that same day.

Your problem is different.  What day did you enter MP?

Message 13 of 148
latest reply

I don’t speak ebay forum, so I have no idea what “MP” is...managed payments? All I know is once they switched over from PayPal, I added my bank account & routing & set it to daily payments. I am still receiving the same “we’ve sent your payout of $___” emails over and over again and of course I have no way to contact anyone. 

Message 14 of 148
latest reply

@tinyvintagediaries wrote:

“we’ve sent your payout of $___” emails over and over again and of course I have no way to contact anyone. 

Even if you could contact someone, eBay customer support only has so many scripted catch phrases at their disposal.

Message 15 of 148
latest reply