cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microdeposits were less than what was taken out of my account

I’ve sold on eBay for years but it has been about 6 months to a year since my last sale. Made a sale this week and I had to re-verify my bank account information. eBay micro deposited $.09 and $.01 (10 cents) and then withdrew $.09 and $.10 (19 cents.) 

I’m not too concerned about my $.10 loss UNLESS this is happening to every eBay customer and eBay is gaining $.10 millions of times.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What a deal eh ebay?

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It's been years since I opted into MP... before they even did  microdeposits. Maybe you're paying for us early birds. 😐

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Errrr…Correction: I’m not too concerned about my 9 cent loss. 🥴

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same here and my concern is they’re doing it to everyone else making a huge profit. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ebay will make money  anyway they can. I imagine they know what they are doing and just think people will not bother to waste their time going after  such a small amount.

Glitches always favor ebay. Ebay user agreement even states they are not responsible for glitches and you agree to use ebay on an as is basis.  #15 in the agreement.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply