Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

micro -deposits

2 deposits were made and I do not have an email and don't know where to enter them. I don't show any re banner or any place to put them. thank you

Order number: 06-09959-33497

Hello, Please for help about my order for porcelain set - Order number: 06-09959-33497 I made payment in ebay with my Master card, but seller wants I to transfer the money from ebay to her bank account plus about added 12 eur for shipping over ammoun...

connecting payoneer

Hi,Please help me sync my ebay account with my pioneer account. I don't see Pioneer paymentoptions in the Payment settings.I am adding a screenshot.thank you

ebay paym.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Money transfers

Why has eBay not notified sellers for last few days you can’t get you own money. Canceled ever transfer I tried to do. I needed my money to pay for things and can’t get it. Not one notice????? Not a way to run a business your getting worse about ever...

Final Value Fees are never consistent.....

Can someone please explain to me why these fees never are the same! Please see attached. Info for these sales:- Converted to Ebay Managed Payments- Above Standard Rating- Subscription Type: Basic/Monthly- Items sold: Sports Cards- Shipping: Seller fl...

ebay fees.jpg

Resolved! eBay Incidental Reimbursement Credit? What might this be???

I was working on my 2022 CSV file from eBay and after sorting by Transaction type I wound up with a group of "eBay Incidental Reimbursement Credits" per the pic below ... would anyone happen to know what these are?These were ONLY what I assume to be ...

Screenshot (4218).png

PAYOUTS

I am new to selling on eBay. I am helping a friend sell her items. I received the first monthly payout from eBay and it is WAY, WAY off from what my statement shows. I’ve subtracted all fees and expenses but still cannot reconcile their payout.

Disciplinary action for non payment?

A buyer hasn’t paid and responded only once saying they would pay in a few days. Despite repeated messages to him, he doesn’t respond. I know I can cancel the sale, but can eBay take any action against him to avoid “rewarding him for non payment?” Ve...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Account Restricted, Money Held In eBay Managed Payments..How Do I get My Money?

So I been buying car parts for a while on ebay. Never had an issue at all. Well I decided to sell my wife's iphone's and Apple Watch for her since she upgraded her phone. I listed both of them and they sold. But I came down with COVID and was unable ...

Account Restriction & Payouts on Hold

For the past 3 weeks eBay has been emailing me to show proof of delivery on items and show feedback. I give them what they ask for and just today they had told me that they are seeing one more order is still showing that the customer hasn’t picked up...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors