Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Online checking account compatible with Managed Payouts?

Hello, I'm an occasional seller and just trying to wrap my head around the Managed Payouts and bank account requirement. I already have an American Express credit card so I figured it would be easy enough to just open an Amex checking account and use...

Payment processing, no payout

Hello guy! Need your advice on behalf of a friend who's been selling some items for many years on ebay, thousands of positive feedbacks, never had any issues. All of the sudden, the payments that he received from the buyers kept piling up, to the poi...

Account Not Link

Dear Team,My payoneer account is not being linked to my eBay account. I am getting a business type error

Resolved! HOW LONG BEFORE THE RED REVIEW BANNER DISAPPEAR

I understand the velocity review process that we got after making our first sale, but how long does it take?Most of the customer service agents we spoke with said it would disappear after May 1st, which is tomorrow. No information has been requested ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I sold book. Buyer paid plus tax, shipping. I purchase ship label and ebay collects from my net.

Wrapping my brain around seller fees relative to shipping. Ebay collects the shipping fee when my buyer makes purchase: buyer pays for item, sales tax, and shipping expense. I, in turn, purchase a shipping label to send item to buyer. Ebay informs my...

Resolved! Customers giving phone number to arrange payment

I have received 3 full price offers this week with phone numbers to text or call to arrange payment. I have just hit decline offer button, hope that is the right thing to do but I believe the policy is all messages are to be thru EBay so I complied.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can you create an individual seller & Payoneer account & transfer funds to a business bank account?

Can you create an individual seller account on eBay and individual Payoneer account and still withdraw your money to a business bank account in the name of the business? If that’s not possible and you still want to transfer the funds to a business ba...

payouts on hold all of a sudden

I got a message from eBay today saying:"Your account is under review" and "Your payouts are currently on hold while we review some information related to your account. This can take up to 5 business days.Once completed, your funds will be made availa...

payout on hold

Hi, More than a week I can't receive my payout for the sold items because suddenly appeared information that there is a trouble with my bank account details althouth I have received many payouts on this account. When I try to open seller account it's...

Get paid

If I have a debit card on file for buying can't they put my payment on it since they refunded my money when my purchases don't work

Most Marked as Helpful Authors