Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't change my adress on Ebay files

Hello everybody, I have actually a problem. Because I am living in France, I can’t have access to all items sold on Ebay because US citizen do not want to ship overseas. As my brother in law lives in California, I put his own address to have items sh...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel this

Cancel this. Posted by mistake, and I see no way to delete it.

Can't use my bank card

It sometime unable to use bank cards when doing payment. But I abled to payment using the cards recently from few day ago I it was not possible to do payments using the bank card.

Bookkeeping Question

I am trying to improve and stay on top of my bookeeping and am confused about the info ebay gives regarding transaction info. I use my phone and while some things are clear, the wording they use could use more clarification for me. For instance, they...

payments

Hello. My item has sold. Why is ebay not sending funds to my bank account?Thank you.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

does not work

Tried the free three express payments and it failed. I am not interested in being tricked.

Beware of Express Payouts!

8 years operating on this account. I tried to sign up for express payouts by adding the feature to my debit card, and it locked out my payouts. eBay forced me to upload a bank statement and corporate documents, but the addresses didn't match due to p...

Payment

Which fund goes to my bank account, is it the available funds, total funds or the payments on hold?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Don't Have An EIN but EBAY reps says I must

Hi, everyone. I've been on Ebay forever....since it began. I sell on other online platforms with no issues. I am registered with my state as a sole proprietorship. I file taxes. I do not have an EIN because I do not employ anyone. I file using my SSN...

Synchrony Mastercard offer dead activate link

Cross-posted from Buying: They sent an offer from a no-reply email address for 5x points, but the activate button sends you to an error page:Maybe a synchrony IT person will sort it out when nobody takes them up on their offer. "You have reached this...

IMG_1731.png IMG_1730.png

Avoid payout delays and tax withholdings

I received a message from Ebay- your sales are increasing, so we need more details from you. Add them to avoid payout delays and tax withholdings. Update account details. This is in my messages on My Ebay and also on my seller hub in a red square. Wh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors