Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Struggling with conversion

Hi fellas!I'm fairly new to ebay, I started about 4 to 5 months ago. I wanted to start in a niche to minimize competition, so I figured automotive parts is as good as any. I've been struggling to get any sales, I've only gotten 2 sales so far. I lear...

HOW do you get eBay to do something about this?

eBay item number 235553381630 I searched for Impala Bucket Seat Brackets and the 1st thing I see are Cadillac fender skirts. (due the seller's use of Item Specifics).1300 used results and I'm not sure there are bucket seat brackets in any of it! HOW ...

Boatliquidators

I was winning better and boat liquidators immediately started emailing me on private email, and texting me on private phone asking for payment through Bank check or money order immediately before disclosing any information about the boat such as loca...

Car scam

I found a 2003 Honda civic for $800 off of facebook marketplace and started going through ebay motors for paper trail/transport and after the contract was agreed upon then after the payment was made they asked for $600 for shipping insurance. I just ...

Guaranteed Fit Video - Irrelevant

Why are you showing the guaranteed fit video in my listings and others where it is irrelevant to the buyer? From what I can see it is only valid for people that show parts compatibility. I do not show parts compatibility.    

motors.JPG guaranteed fit.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors