Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling a Car

please could somebody tell me where the start page is to sell a car. I'm really confused thank you very much

Slowly getting there on the 56 Chrysler

Slowly getting the old paint off the old girl.Have to do a little body work and then get some Ex.Primer sealer.Wish i knew where to get some soda blasting material locally with out ordering it and having to wait for it.Here a couple of pictures so fa...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling Practices

I had the occasion to buy a part for a car that we are listing for sale. I do shop a lot on eBay and find very good pricing on premium parts, so I tend to be an eBay buyer as well. On one particular order, I had three different merchants. I added all...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

File Exchange upload to eBay Motors category

Hello community, I just got started using File Exchange.I want to initiate my listing (by file exchange) for bike helmets and gloves. The result is failed. Something might went wrong with category ID and/or condition ID.Below is my assumption of erro...

I have not received my item

I purchased an item over a week ago that I was supposed to have received by Mon. 5-1-17.It is shipping by USPS.According to the tracking it has not been received by the post office yet.I had tried contacting the seller because I never received a trac...

Resolved! Fraud

Help ! Can't seem to find any help from ebay or paypal ? Purhased an item paid for it through paypal using my debit card, confirmed by both, never received my purchase, can't contact seller, not a member any longer, money has been deducted from my ac...

Wow! I'm a Scout now!

Always considered myself more of a Knucklehead - 96

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors