Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1970 Dodge Challenger Listed as original, numbers match... not

1970 Dodge ChallengereBay item number:323257583322 listed as "numbers matching", original 318 motor. I asked the seller for the vin#, as the fifth digit of a 1970 Dodge Challenger tells what the original motor is. JH23C0B355052 is what the seller sen...

Vintage car section, new

New format stinks !,  what happened to browse all classic cars?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Won vehicle auction on ebay. Now he doesn't want to pay through ebay.

I recently won an auction on a vehicle on ebay. I paid the required $250 deposit through paypal/ebay. Now he sends me photos of the title, a bill of sale to sign, and the wire information to a checking account at Capital One Bank. I'm not sure if thi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

50 Weirdest Cars of All Time

If you have an hour to kill: http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enthusiasts/50-weirdest-cars-of-all-time/ss-AAwzdbi?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U453DHP#image=1

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Motorcycle Title Transfer but Buyer not present

Hello Folks, I just have a question regarding the title. I sold a motorcyle here on Ebay but the buyer is sending her brother to pick up the motorcyle. How do I transfer the title if the buyer is not present to sign it?

AutoCheck says 2 owners, Carfax says one?

Listed my Saturn Vue and the Carfax says it's a one owner. Go to my ad and see it has an AutoCheck on it. (I thought dealers don't get free AutoChecks in their listings, but that's another topic.) It says 2 owners. But more important, why does it say...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

require immediate deposit option not showing on ebay motors listing creator

as the title states.. I am listing a vehicle under fixed price with best offer option available. In the past I have always used require a deposit with paypal to end the listing, this deters dead beat bidders and saves me a lot of hassle. I am not see...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

import duties

Hi , I am about to purchase a Car headlight Assembly which will be deleverde by global shipping, My query is that here in South Africa an electrical or electronic item does not attract import duties, but in the purchase import duties are added onto s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Car buyer not responding to emails

Sold a vehicle on 30/4/2018 & buyer is not responding to contact. Tried contacting eBay with no success, just keeps passing me from page to page and now I have a bill for the sale !!!!

Resolved! Seller Lied about Item

I recently purchased a spoiler for my 2013 g37 coupe from a company in taiwan. The description stated that the spoiler was a bolt on oem fit product. However when the item arrived that was not the case at all. To install the item you need to drill ho...

Negative Feedback for $0.99 Shipping Ad

I have been running a shipping service ad on eBay for almost a year, item 382134328629, Just like any other shipping service ad in the same category, priced $0.99. Some buyer with private feedback clicked "Buy It Now", paid $0.99, and asked me to shi...

Where do you list a Ram?

Not livestock, the truck. Will have a later model to list but I see them in both the Dodge catagory as well as the Ram catagory. Ram became a separate division of Chrysler in 2010 but I see old Dodge Rams listed in the Ram section and newer Rams list...

User avatar by Guide
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mysery Knob

Me again with another stubborn part that is proving difficult to identify. It was in a lot of assorted bits and pieces that had been removed from various 1960's Chevrolet's over the years. My best guess is a radio knob or a headlight knob for a 1968 ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors