Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Motos

Se puede comprar una moto usada y traerla a Chile ¿Qué es lo que se paga?

How to change the location of a vehicle on Ebaymotors.

I just listed a car on ebaymotors and there is no location option. It for some reason, picked Costa Mesa California. I realized this and can now not change it. Does anyone know how to change the location? The new slimmed down format (which suucks) do...

Resolved! Mystery GM Light

I have this light which I have spent more than an hour already trying to identify. It is definetly a GM light, and it is for the RH side. My best guess is this is some kind of turn signal, parking, or reverse light. Reasearching the part numbers in e...

Volkswagen bus 23 windows project

I purchased a Volkswagen Bus shell and all the parts coresponding to it on eBay I payed $18 K, the seller canceled the order after I payed, but he kept the money and today when the shell and the parts arrived, there was no wheels, no original windows...

Is this a Scam?

Trying to buy a motorcoach that was actually listed on rv trader. However, I received an email from the seller. I am attaching it below. Looking for some insight on this.

Ebay motors is ruined.

Whoever came up with the new format sucks. Cant even stand car shopping on there anymore. Cant even use the classic site.

Listing Title can't be customized

I have been trying to type my customized title (Year Make Model Trim Shape xxx Miles Clean Carfax) then when I choose the category it cuts all that title to (Make Model) only! Any help?

eBay Motors Payment Invoice

i found a nice car on craiglist but i want to find out its a scam or not. the person said they wanted to do the transaction through ebay, and i was yea,so on the next day i got an email from eBay (ebay@vppescrow-vehicles.com). can anyone help?

warranty; led lights

Hello, I bought front led lights for audi a6 c6 with warranty last year. There was a 2-year warranty for lights. Now I have a problem with lights and dont know how to solve it. I wrote seller, but he doesnt answer me. Help please. I bought front led ...

Resolved! 2011 Ford Expedition Brake Light Switch

Had the switch replaced a month ago at the local Ford dealer($280). Now, it takes too much pressure on the pedal to disengage the cruise and brake lights don't work in heavy traffic due to the fact that the brakes don't take all that much pressure to...

Compre 8 manillar calentadores y tienen 3 meses y no me llegan.

El vendedor no me quiere rembolsar mi dinero y tampoco me a reembiado el paquete, aparte me hace esperar mucho tiempo para reembolsarme el dinero llevo una semana esperando su reembolso y no lo hace, cada ves que le hablo sobre el reembolso el me dic...

Resolved! How to Handle Non-Paying Bidder's Deposit?

I sold a car on eBay and received a deposit. The buyer has not paid the balance, and it's past the seven day payment requirement. I have tried to contact the buyer but received no response. My listing said the deposit was non-refundable. How do I can...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

LED headlight specs

OK so I've had it with these sellers advertising specs of LED headlight bulbs of 400-500 watts and 70,000-100,000 lumen per bulb!https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-H7-980W-147000LM-Car-LED-Headlight-Bulbs-Conversion-COB-kit-6000KWhite/382311556680_trkparm...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

NASCAR and eBay Motors

Though eBay Motors has been a sponsor of NASCAR broadcasts on Fox, now they're the primary sponsor of Ryan Newman's number 31 car in their top cup series (this weekend's Martinsville race). Not an inexpensive endeavor to say the least.Here's eBay's t...

31.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Variables in eBay motors

I have been an eBay seller for a very long time I wonder if one day Variables will be allowed in eBay motors. Or should I just post in a misc catagory to use this feature?For instance:Colored lightsWheels sizesTire SizesExhaust diameters lengthsPisto...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors