Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shoppers Must Show Cash Before Showing Car

We've had pretty good success with screening through people for what we believe are serious buyers. In the past few weeks, we've had people tell us up front that they have cash in hand. We always tell them to bring cash since we only deal with people...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Undeserved negative feedback

We have two type auctions in ebay Motors: One is the repair of an itemOne is to buy same item outtright. When a sale is made to repair I immediately sent a message thru My Message advising that we have two auctions: OUTRIGHT PURCHASE ($449) REPAIR SE...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping doors, engine or rear ends.

i have several jag parts that i would like to sell but concerned about shipping. basically, i dont have a clue where to start. i listed locally with no worthwhile results and relize my biggest hurdle is shipping so would like to address that before i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Getting help with a car

We are taking Robert to therpay since he was hit by a car when he was trying to help some one else who had a wreck{he s a vol fireman and stopped to help when he was hit by another car.That was 8 weeks ago in Flordia and we brought him back to east T...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Special day

Good morning to you all this morning and a special good morning to all our veterans and thank you for your service!! Bruce.

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why is Everything I search for filtered by 2009 Ford?

Every search I make for any part on ebay Motors is filtered for a 2009 Ford.I do not own a 2009 Ford.I have never owned a 2009 Ford.I have never searched for 2009 Ford parts for anyone. I tried to change the filter to a year of a vehicle I do own.Ran...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do sellers list items without pictures?

I buy and sell on Ebay, and I am aware that Turbolister will not allow me to upload a listing without a photo, or a large enough photo, and Ebay will not allow me to save a listing without a photo, or a large enough photo. And that has been Ebay's po...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SSN scam?

Won auction on EBay. Directed to do financing on seller’s website which asked for my social. Seller did not want a down payment. This sounds like an Identity theft scam. EBay says seller is being suspended for failing seller responsibility? Has one p...

Serpentine Belts

I've owned my 1935 Ford with a Ford 5.0L HO engine for just over a year now. I've always have had noise coming from the serpentine belt. I've cleaned, replaced belts, checked alignment, changed pulleys, even applied some belt dressing, which I do not...

How do I tell ebay about a seller gaming the system?

There's a seller that keeps listing the same cars over and over in a no-reserve auction. When the auction ends, the seller demands a much higher price for the car (like almost double). When the buyer balks, the seller just relists it. This same cars ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What happened?

Have just noticed you cant save an auction as watching it?....Am I missing something?..thanks!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors