Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying a vehicle with a gift card

So I bought a car on eBay tonight for $800 I had to use for gift cards to do it the site looks legit they send you an invoice from eBay and all it's not legit now I got to figure out how to get my money back  the lady told me why she was selling the ...

Screenshot_20210110-211200.png

Resolved! Counterfeit seal caused engine failure

Ok so I bought some oil seals that were advertised as toyota seals. I bought these using my phone and when they arrived they were in a toyota package with the part numbers and a barcode looked 100% legit. Had a shop install them thinking it was a goo...

Sketchy Seller

I PURCHASED A PAIR OF SWAY BAR END LINKS THAT SUPPOSEDLY HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY. ONE OF THE MOUNTING BOLTS BROKE THAT MOUNTS THE SWAY BAR TO THE MOUNTING BRACKET WHILE DRIVING THROUGH TOWN. UNFORTUNATELY, AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS AT CONTACTING THE SELLER, ...

$800 Jeep Wrangler for sale

saw a price to go to be true on FB Market lots of red flags watch out for those scams people!!!Email received from seller!!! Sounds fishy! “First of all I want to thank you for being interested in purchasing my jeep. Now I'm in Omaha, Nebraska back w...

How to add interchange compatibility for car parts?

Hello! I have been selling misc stuff, and also car parts like tail lights that have a limited exchange. I just bought a large lot of new car parts, such as brake pads, ball joints, ect. How do I add the compatibility interchange charts to my listing...

Fraud

I just found a car for 1200$ 2010 Honda . Regarding the mail she saidI'm Vanessa and I'm the owner of the 2010 Honda CR-V . It's still for sale. The car drives as good as it looks. Has 120,000 miles is good working as it should. NO accidents, clear t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

People Believing Nonsense - How to Get Facts Across?

Over in the Chevrolet forum I participate, a guy comes along who finds a 1979 Chevrolet C10 pickup. He believes that it is a unique factory "trick" as it has an original 350 4-bolt main with 305 heads. Apparently, the local Chevrolet dealer told him ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors