cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Selling update

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 18 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

Re: Duration no where to be found, only Good til cancelled

I believe they took care of this as I have all the old options available. The only bad thing about the duration is, mine all automatically change to 30 days so I have to manually change them to what I want. I agree with who said 30 day is almost detrimental to sales. I once had free 30 day listings in a promotion and I decided to use it. Well I didn’t sell anything for 29 days. Never do that again. I don’t know why they don’t offer 14 day listings.

Message 226 of 311
latest reply

The newst app update did nothing to fix the the fact that calculated shipping is not offered as an option. What is the thinking behind only allowing free shipping or a fixed cost?

Message 227 of 311
latest reply

Its so sad that eBay doesn't even reply to its own help forum and its users. Clearly eBay never wanted to know what "fredback" we had about the new app or ways to improve it. it's been a month with over 200 negative comments on this thread and ebay has gone MIA and stopped replying. Silence. At least come back and say nothing is going to change and this is the new app. You've certainly implied that's the case. The ask eBay twitter feed is a joke. I've updated the eBay app 3 times since this thread started but nothing significant is fixed. Pretty much everybody hates the good till cancelled and there are a bunch of other bugs and so many clicks and loading pages. I think it's terrible and a disservice to its users that eBay creates this thread and then just stops replying and ghosts. What a **bleep**ty thing to do. 

Message 228 of 311
latest reply

I cant believe you eliminated the ability to change the duration on the mobile app when listing.  I like the 30 day listing and not the good till cancelled.  I will be cancelling listings so I dont get charges a relisting fees since my 50 istings are gone.  

Message 229 of 311
latest reply

This is a horrible update!!!! No ability to set timelines on when something will be listed as BIN?  And quit pushing easy pricing junk too.  I am not selling stuff in order to LOSE money!  Maybe if eBay didn’t jack everything around the last 20 years trying to be Amazon (hint: you aren’t) and catering to foreign mass junk sellers it would be a viable platform with more buyers thus removing the need to keep selling our items for less and less.

Message 230 of 311
latest reply

Item specifics not working.. wont allow to add new item specifics or delete irrelevant details.. after u list it says handling time same day by 2pm.. have to log on to desktop and correct.. very annoying.
Message 231 of 311
latest reply

After the update I am no longer able to adjust quantity on my good til cancelled listings.

Previously there was a field where you could adjust the quantity up or down and now that field is gone.

in order to adjust quantity i have to go on the desktop or full website.

can you let me know how to fix that?

Message 232 of 311
latest reply

Please stop trying to push easy pricing and defaulting to allow offers, the seller should have complete control about how much or what offers they wish to allow without it defaulting. 

Alhough it may make ebay more money if a seller sells something, it doesn’t always work for the seller. 

Defaulting accept offers to on causes embarrassment, confusion and wasted time of both the buyer and seller if it isn’t the intention to accept offers. 

Message 233 of 311
latest reply

The new mobile app update does not recognize my shop. When I list it behave like I’m a non subscriber telling me I have only 40 free listings. I cannot add items to my shop categories at all as only ebays categories show. And besides making offers a default, how dare you auto fill an acceptable offer price! This is the shonkiest update I’ve ever seen. I do all business through my phone and using the classic eBay site on a browser is just unacceptable... tiny fonts, and sooooo slow. Classic if it’s not broke don’t fix it scenario that will probably lead to me cancelling my store sub.

Message 234 of 311
latest reply

Please sort this out asap its a real pain in the **bleep**
Message 235 of 311
latest reply

Horrible!!!!!  Was relisting posts and the app now automatically lists as 'GOOD TILL CANCELLED' and does not give any option to change it! I cannot afford to have all my listing good till cancelled! Why are they changing everything?? Of course, it benefits Ebay to be able to automatically charge you a listing fee without your consent! Ugh may be time to switch to other platforms, Ebay is making it almost impossible to use the app and using the computer is soooo much more time comsuming. Bad on you EBAY, hope you reconsider!!

Message 236 of 311
latest reply

This is the worst update! Please allow users a format choice...... as this is making selling harder. It is awful in my opinion. I have to do double the work now. 

Message 237 of 311
latest reply

Io non visualizzo gli articoli che vendo su iOS, mentre su Android tutto chiaro.

Message 238 of 311
latest reply

same here, It changes the Offer settings.( I updated the app on sept 28.) I created some draft listings on my PC,

for some like items that are the same price  and have the same offer settings. 25 items total.  when I went to 

add pictures using the app, some of the offer settings were changed ro accept a lower price

than i had put, OR it was turned off.   I had to check each one and reset the ones that the app changed. 

Also when you click LIST ITEM , it doesnt list.

Instead of listing the item, the app tries to sell you on promoted listings, and this new easy price feature which you have to be careful  not to click on it if you dont want it to automatically lower the price every five days. Its very easy to make a mistake when you are in a hurry .. Hmmmm.

then the photo uploader is slow plus doesnt show the whole image in the preview.

So added steps, and slow photo uploader . The app was better before.

I cant wait for the next update (sarcasm)

Message 239 of 311
latest reply

Months later and the app is still horrendous.  The only thing worse than a horrible forced update is ebay pretending to care about our opinions of the app, yet not doing anything to address our concerns 

Message 240 of 311
latest reply