cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Selling update

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 18 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

iOS App Selling update

Why has the option to select a calculated shipping cost been removed? I can't even enter weights and dimensions. my only options are to charge a fixed amount or to offer free shipping. how is this an improvement in any way?

I have version 5.25.0.  I have restarted my phone and reinstalled the app multiple times with no change.

The listing format is bizarre as well.  It seems like a phone video game designer created it. The prior formats were professional and to the point, this version feels like I should be ready to crush candy or something.

@mobile_feedback wrote:

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 211 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Buggy app!  Can’t add a description of the item’s condition via the app, can’t set a 30 day limit for buy it now as I have many times before so everything is good until cancelled and things I didn’t want relisting were relisted automatically. The new listing template is difficult to navigate and lots of options are lost, meaning I have to do them through the classic site which defeats the purpose of the app. And also having intermittent problems with viewing feedback properly in the app as it either just keeps trying to load and then says oops something went wrong or feedback scores are shown higher or lower than they really are (for example a recent buyer’s feedback was shown at 130% positive). Sort this out please!!

Message 212 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Notice since I updated this week the app no longer likes the camera on either of my two iPads. Locks in one position and when trying to rotate the camera by rotating the iPad, the picture count indicator rotates but not the camera! Tried on two iPads, works for first picture only.
Message 213 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

We don't have store categories on the app. Fix this ASAP please
Message 214 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Why do photos take forever to upload now? Also you changed default to 30 day listings instead of good till cancel! Even if a copy a current listing it changes it to 30 days. Not good for Large volume sellers plz fix.

Message 215 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

I personally hated the good til cancelled and wanted it changed. Although I’m just about done listing a buy now item and it’s still not showing 30 days. eBay should give sellers the option of 30 days or good til cancelled not remove it completely if that’s what they’ve done.

Message 216 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

I’d  like an explanation as to why you did away with the seller’s ability to choose a listing time on the mobile app. Having Good til canceled as the only option forces me to save my draft and then open everything up on my laptop which increases my work time. I don’t want everything I put up automatically relisted. I have lots of seasonal items that I put away and save if they don’t sell. This is a very frustrating change. 

Message 217 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

After reading everyone’s experience with the update and seeing the same complaints I have with it for over a month now and it’s still not fixed is like getting flipped off by eBay, they just don’t care.

Message 218 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

This app is now useless, I can no longer list anything from phone or iPad, there is no option for entering package size and weight. Can I go back to the old app? Please!!!
Message 219 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

1. Everything takes forever to load when listing now. Everything. Each section just loads and loads. It was faster in 2005 when I was listing with dial up internet, so that should tell you something.

2. The auto calculated shipping you people placed on my auctions when I had set a price is just awful for everyone. People see calculate shipping and they move on! I was not even aware this happened until my auctions ended this week.

3. I don’t want best offer. I especially don’t want offers on my auctions. That is a good way to NEVER get bids.

4. I turn off offers, this weird easy pricing, etc, and once I post my listing I see they’ve defaulted back, so I have to revise each listing manually. I own two stores across five channels plus my main website. Do you think it’s time effective for me to revise options I never wanted in the first place? Also, just realized my settings change when I relist an item! I just got an offer on an item synced from my store that has never had offers on. 

5. Why are all my listings good til cancelled? They don’t even show in searches when you do that, not to mention potential fees for the relisted items. I had to stop syncing listings from my website because absolutely nothing sells when it’s good til cancelled. It just falls off the earth. I pay eBay a ton of fees for a good til cancelled graveyard. Oh, and when I called customer service about this GIC issue a while back, they had me cancel nearly 200 listings and manually relist at 30 days so my sales would go back to normal. What a nightmare, not to mention a total loss of store listing credits.

I truly believe that eBay has no interest in a seller’s success or ease of use. They just want you to give away stuff for free then pay them fees on everything including shipping. They’ve literally suggested I price something 100% below my competitors. What does that even mean? Free plus fee deficit shipping? Good grief.

Message 220 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

list14
Adventurer
The things I find most frustrating:

No way to place items in my store categories

No option for first class shipping

Sets it to automatically be an auction when I only use buy it now

Overall setting the shipping is confusing, disorganized and a huge pain
Message 221 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

The new update on the app is awful it’s relisting my items and I’ve been charged £25 in fees. I prefer to relist my items in my own time. Also you can no longer choice how long you want you items listed in days for! The app just does 30 days until sold. I’m having to use the computer to list items now which is slow way to run my account. The app needs fixing quickly so sellers can set there own time frame and remove the awful 30 days listing and automatic relisting via the app.
Message 222 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

I don’t mind the buy it now 30 day listing how it was before the last update was fine. I could choose how long I wanted the listing for but now it’s automatically set as good til cancelled or if using an auction it’s automatically relisted. The app needs a new update to sort out these problems. The awful selling template needs changing back too. I like adding a condition description however I can no longer add this via the app. 

Message 223 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Since the new update came out I am having multiple issues on my Apple Iphone. I list from the phone and there are a good few problems that need to be resolved.

-First issue is when I go to the item condition, it does not allow me to add any text to that listing. It will carry over the previous text from my original listing (I normally do sell similar) and I can only update that by going onto the computer and revising the item.

-Second issue are the pictures. They take 5-10 times longer to load up and when I try to edit them I the process is very slow.

- Third Issue is the duration of the listing. I only do good till cancelled and before the update the listing would carry that GTC to my new listing. Now I have to go and change that every time I list an item.

I feel as if the app update was a big step in the wrong direction. Please help!  Thank you.

Message 224 of 311
latest reply

iOS App Selling update

Please reinstate the duration of listings option so I can list for 30 days and choose if I want to relist so as not to incur insertion fees.

Message 225 of 311
latest reply