cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request.ebay.429

Since I updated the ebay app on my iPad, two days ago, I received the message that I had exceeded the daily limit so access to this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day (Request.ebay.429). I tried to delete the app and re-download it, but now it won't even let me sign in to my account. Obviously it's an app issue, since ebay on my phone works fine, which I haven't updated. Any suggestions how I can fix this? Thanks.

Message 3 of 114
latest reply
113 REPLIES 113

Re: Request.ebay.429

I’m having the same issue. I’m in australia and am with Optus 

Message 61 of 114
latest reply

i have the same problem now after i upgrade my iphone. what to do to sort it out?

Message 62 of 114
latest reply

I get exactly the same. Tried deleting etc etc still comes up

Message 63 of 114
latest reply

It’s not provided related obviously an app problem that people all over the world are getting. Come on eBay you make stacks of cash sort your **bleep** out

Message 64 of 114
latest reply

Same problem can’t get access through the app after uninstalling and reinstalling ridiculous this is happening after a update need a fix ASAP 

Message 65 of 114
latest reply

I’m in exactly the same boat using an iPhone X through a BT business ISP. The app works on my iPad but I can’t even log in on my ‘phone. eBay will lose my mobile business unless they find a solution for this ASAP.

Message 66 of 114
latest reply

I am ha ing the same problem for the last 24 hrs☹️

Message 67 of 114
latest reply

Been getting the same error code now for 2 days on my phone app !!! 

Message 68 of 114
latest reply

I’ve had the same problems recently.I deleted app and reinstalled but did not work .i then deleted app second time and reinstalled but changed my password this seems to have done the trick and is working fine..

Message 69 of 114
latest reply

i am also getting this on one of my devices. It's an iphone, carrier is Vodafone. I've deleted and reinstalled the app and switched off mobile data to use my home wifi. Still getting the same message. On another iphone, with Virgin, also using the same wifi network, I have no issues.

Message 70 of 114
latest reply

I’m getting the same error message 429 as well on my wireless only iPad Pro.

It’s an absolute nightmare. Like others I have rebooted the iPad, taken the app off and re downloaded but its still the same. I logged out and now can’t log back in!  At the moment it still works on my iPhone and on a pc, both on Wi-fi. This is definitely an iPad app problem and needs to be sorted ASAP! Bit disappointed in EBays response too date. 

Message 71 of 114
latest reply

Hi, I have the same problem with the app on my iPad.  I am with sky

Message 72 of 114
latest reply

Same problem as everyone else after updating. I’m in UK and WiFi is with sky and EE for mobile.

Message 73 of 114
latest reply

2nd March 18 all day2nd March 18 all day

Getting the same all day. The App works but every time it tries to load an image this pops up.

I’m on an iPhone X running iOS 11.3 beta  

Message 74 of 114
latest reply

Mines been like it 2 days logged out now its worse hope this is not a virus 

Message 75 of 114
latest reply