cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request.ebay.429

Since I updated the ebay app on my iPad, two days ago, I received the message that I had exceeded the daily limit so access to this individual function will be denied for the rest of the day (Request.ebay.429). I tried to delete the app and re-download it, but now it won't even let me sign in to my account. Obviously it's an app issue, since ebay on my phone works fine, which I haven't updated. Any suggestions how I can fix this? Thanks.

Message 3 of 114
latest reply
113 REPLIES 113

Request.ebay.429

Email the CEO for an update. 

dwenig@ebay.com

if he gets enough requests, they might respond and do something about this issue. 

Message 76 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I have this error for the last week or so.

ive tried signing out on the app and now it won’t even let me sign back in.

ebay sort this out its clearly a problem you are well aware of

Message 77 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I up graded my iPhone 2 weeks ago and now I’m getting this message did you get a solution?im in Northern Ireland in UK on BT Wi-fi at home and sky mobile 4G.Thanks

Message 78 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Same issue iPhone X Verizon,  Comcast Wi-Fi what is the fix? 

Message 79 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I have the same problem on my IPhone tried 4G WiFi will not let me do anything please help this being fixed 

Message 80 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Why on earth do ebay think this is a carrier/ broadband issue?

Simple problem management would determine ‘what’s changed over the last few days?’ I’m pretty sure the dawning realisation ‘could it be our application?’ Spring upon someone within the ebay empire and it will gain some attention

asking irrelevant questions of the user base is simply stall tactics

Message 81 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I cannot update ... The old IPad app worked fine until they decided to play with it now I can’t access either one of my two eBay apps I don’t know what’s going  but their making it really bad.  I really do not wish to spend a half hour or more trying to get into eBay we’re going into the classic side which I find very difficult to use 

Message 82 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I am getting this same problem, was yours sorted? I can’t even get on my account now on my iPhone 

Message 83 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Started 2 days ago on my phone app, also Telstra Australia, I have not done the update.

deleted the app and now trying to log in again and won’t let me.

Message 84 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I’m on EE in the UK and experiencing the same problems 

Message 85 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Every time I try to open app for the past three days the same alert comes up, have tried deleting app and reinstalling it but same alert comes up!! My login and account works perfectly on normal Ebay website !!! 

Message 86 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Whether on WiFi or 4G same message constantly appears!!!!

Message 87 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Having same problems , contacted eBay support, might aswell of called Tommy cooper, it was a joke , no help

Message 88 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

Yep - same problem here with my iPad. Not even going to give my carrier info because it is OBVIOUSLY NOT A CARRIER ISSUE. 

Your programmers screwed up your latest update, EBay, but your real fail is the seriously **bleep** service and lack of response. Poshmark, here I come...

Message 89 of 114
latest reply

Request.ebay.429

I had the same problem on my phone. I deleted the app and then switched off WiFi to download the app again. Allowed me to sign in as normal then switched WiFi back on and it is all back to normal again. I tried to do all this without turning my WiFi off and it still had the same message. It may help you. 

Message 90 of 114
latest reply