Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Help please. St Tropez Gas Earrings

I can not seem to find info about this particular siggy. There is a pair list that are sort of like these with the same siggy but they also have Bijoux in the title which is no where on the mark. Googling has not been much help either as there seems ...

2015-01-01 13.04.58.jpg 2015-01-01 13.05.21.jpg 2015-01-01 13.05.28.jpg

See anything special here?

Have a chance to buy this lot, am thinking the blue necklace on the left looks Czech. What do you think about the green set? Anyone see anything special? Of course she's asking high $$$$. Lol

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sideways Figure 8 Mark on Earrings?

These came in a lot I bought awhile back. They're 5mm white round pearl earrings. The posts are marked 14k then next to that there is an elongated figure 8 mark on its side. With a loop the marking is very clear, but getting a photo of is has been a ...

Is it or isn't it D&E?

Another “is it or isn’t it D&E” thread! I’m going back and forth on this, some things look right, some not. There is figure 8 puddling on the earrings, not the pin. One of the earrings has two rhinestone cups with lots of teeth, the other not.I check...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Been wondering about this necklace...

Checked the D & E site, and although there are a lot of similar elements, there are no exact matches. #162 on the necklace page comes close. The open back marquise stones on the bottom are a very pale pink. Don't know how they came out yellow? The do...

pinknecklace1.jpg pinknecklace2.jpg

Do you Recognize this Set? Unsigned Rhinestone Bangle & Clip-On Earrings. Weiss???

Selling a set for a friend you could use the funds. He's been collecting for 40 plus years and is as picky as the day is long... Only issue is some wear at the hinge. But as I say in my listings, if it looks brand new, I'd be concerned... Some of you...

004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful