Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Should I sell the broken clip earring with the bracelet or bracelet alone?

Finally making time to sort out all the auction estate sale finds I was at in December and wondering if I should sell this as a set or sell the bracelet alone. One of the clip earrings - the clip is totally gone. So one is OK and other broken. Could ...

IMG_8146.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another, Name that Stone - Silver Dragon Brooch

I love dragons He might just be too dang handsome to sell. I swear he's casting a spell on me. But what stone is that? Sorry about the big ole fingerprint smudge. I've gotta do better about that. I'm working with items from a collector who is liquida...

008.JPG 011.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Christmas jewelery now?

Wondering if I should set this pin aside for next year. Does Christmas jewelry sell after the season? Jump in and let me know what you think. This was in a lot that I bought at an estate auction after Christmas

IMG_8024.JPG IMG_8023.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

D & E?

I feel 99.9% sure this is D & E but I have looked through both the Pitmann and Musetti books and the aged & oppulent site and can not find this brooch. Any confirmation on this brooch? Why I feel it is ... open back, prong set, unfoiled stones, class...

2014-12-28 15.35.27.jpg 2014-12-28 15.35.40.jpg 2014-12-28 15.35.54.jpg

What kind of animal is this?

Starting out with the simple stuff. maybe too early in the morning but what kind of animal is this? At first I thought it was a rat but it has hair on top of him. Doesn't look like a cat or dog. So anyone have an idea. Thanks for helping!!!!

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

White metal and ruby snake ring, guesses to age/origin/material. TIA. :-)

The lady I bought this from had no idea what age or material this ring was.No marks, doesn't test as sterling, very slow dissolve with 10k acid.Very slightly magnetic, just a slight bit, maybe an alloy used ?The metal is white, no brown spots, any sp...

snakering1.jpg snakering2.jpg snakering3.jpg snakering4.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors