cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you Recognize this Set? Unsigned Rhinestone Bangle & Clip-On Earrings. Weiss???

Selling a set for a friend you could use the funds.  He's been collecting for 40 plus years and is as picky as the day is long... Only issue is some wear at the hinge.  But as I say in my listings, if it looks brand new, I'd be concerned...

Some of you likely remember... A little over two years ago my Mom had an anuerysm and lived for a while before she had another, then my step-father developed terminal cancer, then my only brother died of a massive heart attack at age 48.  I was helping with family, overwhelmed and positive I'd NEVER sell jewelry again.  So, in my infinite wisdom, I sold my books as a bulk lot.  Yeppers, I did.  Now I need a set...

This looks Weiss to me, but nothing is signed...

I know I've seen some of the Weiss of this style in books... Anyone recognize it?  Thanks!004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG

Photobucket
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Do you Recognize this Set? Unsigned Rhinestone Bangle & Clip-On Earrings. Weiss???

my guess is weiss to. Ive seen many unsigned bracelets, but they had matching earrings that were signed

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 2
latest reply