cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please. St Tropez Gas Earrings

I can not seem to find info about this particular siggy. There is a pair list that are sort of like these with the same siggy but they also have Bijoux in the title which is no where on the mark. Googling has not been much help either as there seems to be a Bijoux Gas jewelry line with a totally different mark. Is any one familiar with this line? Is one an old mark? Are they the same company? So confused lol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2015-01-01 13.04.58.jpg2015-01-01 13.05.21.jpg2015-01-01 13.05.28.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I do not know how helpful this will be but I found some info that might help you reseach more. GAS might stand for André Gas?

"The first fragrance of Parfums André Gas, Ensoleille moi, launched in the summer of 2006 in Saint-Tropez. André Gas is a famous french costume jewelry maker who has been designing for more than 30 years. "

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Wow, OCN, I'm impressed!  You really are a good researcher ... bravo!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you OCN 🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Gosh Smiley Embarassed

Sometimes I think I must be part Irish because I have no idea why google sometimes shares gifties through me 🙂

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Bijoux is French for jewelry so it turns up on a lot of pieces.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

And I meant to add, these earrings are gorgeous and totally remind me of the era and the area around St Tropez. I can see Brigitte Bardot wearing these.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I found this Article in French that seems to contain earring that could be from the same vintage as those shown here 🙂

http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/mode/accessoires-mode/dossier/gas-bijoux-40-ans-de-haute-fantaisie/l...

Message 8 of 8
latest reply