cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry just needy today - need help on Monet gold tone chain

A couple of gold tone necklaces in a jewlery lot that I bought a couple of weeks ago.  One is marked Monet - not necessary old but in the lot a couple of other vintage necklaces that I love.  Now need to list these and did you know that right now there is 1620 Monet gold tone necklaces listed?  So I need to add to the listing a word that describes the type of chain that I have.  Sorry that I am taking up space here on these but after several pages I just give up.  Textured is a help but I know there is a better term.   The thinner necklace is marked Monet and thicker one is unsigned.  Please help!  Thank you.IMG_8126.JPGIMG_8121.JPGIMG_8123.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Mornin! Your pics are kinda small & dark..but as to the textured necklace..I`d refer to that as a flat nugget design with fold over clasp.  And give the width mesure along with the length. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have no idea what the correct term is but the surface texture looks like nugget.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the advice!  i took pictures last Monday and it was foggy and overcast by the window and had to use a flash for some.  Retaking a bunch of pictures this morning if sunny.  Sunny is not what you think with the wind blowing with gusts up to 30-40 mph.  Didin't take any pictures yesterday since I thought my jewelry would blow away.  Yes I think nugget is a good term.  Thanks again.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply