Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What kind of glass is this? Is it a vase?

Can anyone tell me what kind of glass this is? Maybe a vase? Faintly etched “1/4L” near the rim with a line under. About 6 3/4” tall and 3” at the widest.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

China identification

I have a beautiful set of german china . I cannot identify the pattern , any help would be appreciated.MarkDinner Plate

eberthal mark.JPG eberthal plate.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quality standards

There is a number of carbon monoxide detector listings on Ebay, none of them having a certifying symbol or a note. That detector is a life guardian and should not be advertised if it does not meet a UL-2034 or similar standard. This issue was covered...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

LED Lamp on/off mechanism is b

I bought 2 LED lamps that you can turn on/off by tapping it (the type that you glued to a surface). The problem is one lamp has that mechanism broken. Once I put 3 AAA batteries, the lamp turns on automatically without having to do anything and no ma...

Can anyone idetify this basket? Any help given would be Greatly appreciated

Hello:Can anyone identify this basket? I think it is old but I don't know that much about baskets. I just thought the way it was made on the inside (with wooden stick support) was interesting. Any help given would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in ad...

Need ID help for flatware logo

Does anyone recognize the S within a Circle logo on this demitasse spoon? I'm attaching 2 photos. I'm thinking that it might either be a hotel or airline logo but not sure. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

IMG_6886.JPG IMG_6887.JPG

Help with taking photo of a glass

I have this glass that I'm trying to take photos of.The glass is clear, but it has a black tent to it, with a swirl design around it.When I take photos, it looks like it has black streaks around it.I've tried different lighting, backgrounds and angle...

glass1.jpg glass2.jpg

Can you help identify what these spacers are for?

I have a small box of these steel spacers and not sure what they are used for. Each spacer is about 1 inch long and you can screw together as many as you need. There is a small wrench to tighten the spacers - please note there is a hole in each space...

item purchase

bought a month back dead line on getting it 02-22-18 seller will not respond to me file claim just gave the seller more time i want my money back

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors