Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coach authentication

Current listing https://m.ebay.com/itm/New-With-Tags-Brown-Leather-Coach-Purse-4907-Sonoma-Crossbody-Bucket-Pebbled-/322807273457 can anyone tell me if this is authentic?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sweatpants Category Opinions

Curious question needs answer! Based on your opinions & experience. Women's Clothing > Sweats & Hoodies VSWomen's Clothing > Pants Which category have you personally listed your sweatpants under? Yes, I know you can 'enter your own' under the style s...

watches....Why do some items show how many watchers (buyers) are looking at a item and others don't?

As a seller I would like to know why some items show how many buyers are watching that item and others don't Example: I have a jacket showing on my ebay that shows there are 4 watches on it BUT when I pull it up there is nothing in red lettering that...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Comprehensive Authenticity Website?

I resell our old clothes (different ID). My husband always shopped at Nordstrom's so I didn't previously worry that much about authenticity. I was about to list one of his shirts and it just felt really cheap. He recently started buying clothes on eB...

Seller unresponsive to inquiries

So I realize the individual may be unable to respond, maybe out of country or unable to get online, but is there a rule that requires a seller to provide actual photos of the item they are selling rather than stock photos from the actual clothing man...

compras

hice una compra despues me aparecio un mensaje que decia lo siguiente Tuvimos que eliminar este anuncio del sitio y ya no es necesario que completes la transacción. Si ya enviaste el pago, la venta debe proseguir normalmente y no hay nada de qué preo...

Geoffrey Beene vintage dress from the 1960s

I would like to know anything about this dress? And if anyone would know it's value? I have seen it on Pinterest but it doesn't say much. Thank you for your help.

Resolved! Gucci Shoe Question. What are these shoes?

A member at the ritzy country club that my son works at gave him this pair or shoes. I'm not sure what they are. Sneakers? Walking shoes? Some type of golf shoe? (nubs on the bottom are kind of confusing...) are they vintage? Or just a little old? An...

DSC00211.JPG DSC00213.JPG DSC00214.JPG

DOONEY & BOURKE RED NYLON PURSE - EMBROIDERED LOGO - IS IT AUTHENTIC?

A friend gave me this D&B purse to sell for her. It is new and unused. I'm used to dealing with vintage Dooney but this is a newer purse with an embroidered duck logo. Have not seen this before. Can you please tell me if it's authentic? Pics attached...

IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0033.JPG