Decorative & Holiday
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shiny Brite Ornaments

I was told my vintage shiny brights have mold in them because the tops are discolored, whether it is or isn't, is it safe to clean the insides of these ornaments? If so best way?

Late shipment

If a buyer requests that his purchase be 2 days past the shipment date because he is out of town, How do I avoid receiving a late shipment ding?

Saved sellers

Is anyone else having issues with their save sellers and searches? My do not load I just it a "something went wrong " message how do I fix this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please Help Identifying Vintage(?) Ornaments

Hoping someone can help me identify these unusual ornaments. I have Googled 'til the cows came home and can't find anything even remotely similar.The ornaments are a clear smoked glass with metal accent decoration. I have several in large ball, small...

IMG_5790.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

flatware pattern

I need help identifying a flatware pattern, if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. It only says stainless china on it.

0214211537_Film4_opt(1).jpg 0214211537b_Film4_opt(1).jpg 0216212219b_Film4_opt.jpg 0215211327c_Film4_opt(1).jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hallmark musical Easter egg

Hi,This Easter egg plays a cute tune when you press down, has an on/off switch on the bottom. It stopped playing and there is no way to disassemble to change the battery. I want to buy another one. Purchased at a Hallmark in maybe 2000?

Hallmark Easter egg.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Help to Describe Vintage Shiny Brite Christmas Ornament

Hi! I've been selling my vintage Christmas ornaments. I have a larger ball ornament, Shiny Brite on the end cap. It has a gold "something" with foil cut outs in a floral design. Is there a name for this type of design? I have searched eBay with lots ...

sbo1a.jpg sbo4b.jpg sbo5b.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Baffled by this Shoe

Hope I am not wasting your time but I have searched and cannot find what this shoe was designed for. It is heavy not an ornament. At first I thought it was a door stop? It is very well made with a metal bee pin on the heel. Red and Navy with gold fle...

CLEANING MY SHINY BRITE ORNAMENTS. I don't want to ruin them.

I bought a box of old Shiny Brite ornaments and some other glass orn. They are so dirty. Is there a safe way to clean them? I did a board search and couldn't find any specifics. I tried a moist paper towel on a broken piece and it took off the snow A...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 61 replies
  • 1 helpful