Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Need information on this unusual vase please.

Can anyone tell me anything about this unusual vase that I have ,it is 8 1/2 inches high. It is vintage darkish flat collar with a red and white-ish color at the top looks like it was poured on very shiny and red inside. On the bottom it is Marked lo...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying this pretty cup?

I thought perhaps it may be an egg cup but I do not know anything else about it other than it is beautiful. I am a novice and very ignorant in the world of vintage and antiques.

Hallmark and is this considered a bowl?

Found this bowl yesterday with some other sterling items. Would this piece be condidered a bowl. This almost looks like something used for communion in a church. (Did find a water pitcher too) Also can't find the hallmark anywhere. It looks to be a s...

101_7708.jpg 101_7711.jpg

German Beer Stein

I am looking for information about an HB Stein .5L, with a Blue " V" just below the HB.No particular markings on the bottom and no lid. Thank You In Advance,Mark

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ID help IMARI? Plate

Hi, I recently uncovered this interesting plate. It looks like Japanese Imari, but I am uncertain...it has a mark on the back...just wondering if anyone is familiar with it? Any information would be helpful(date, country of origin, style, maker, etc)...

Chinese teapots ??

Hello!Anyone can give me some info about these teapots? Marks identification?Thank you in advance! K.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Counterfeit Morgan Dollars selling on eBay right NOW!

I've tried for two days now to warn every Morgan dollar collector on eBay about this and don't know of any other way. I've called eBay several times and proved this listing are in CLEAR violation and the Morgan dollars are Fake but they are not doing...

Please help with this doll

I believe this is an original Madame Alexander doll. Does anyone know what it's worth?? Or what I could get for it? Thank you in advance!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors