Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

what is this

Looks like a smoking stand

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

what is this

Looks like a smoking stand .... with a butter churn at the bottom.
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

what is this

This is a smoking stand. Most of these were fitted with an Amber 8" Glass ashtray from Anchor Hocking Glass. The rare ones are made of metal and are hard to find due to rust. I have sold these at the Flea market. Good Luck to you.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

what is this

CIGARETTE AND PIPE ASH TRAY. SHOULD HAVE A GLASS TRAY IN TOP. IF LIFTS OFF AT BOTTOM THIS COULD BE STORAGE FOR TOBACO AND PAPERS TO ROLL YOUR OWN.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

what is this

hi thanks for the info. do the bottom come off to store cigars/etc.  so the ashes will be on top of the glass/how much is the stand worth. thanks

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

what is this

I truly don't think the bottom comes off on this one (Mine were all metal, most had weighted bottom with a cast Iron Disc to prevent tipping over) I sand & paint the ones I get, Add the ashtray, and get $35-$50 at the flea market. I have never seen this one made of wood with an Eagle, and don't believe bottom comes off but I may be wrong. (this would make stand a danger of falling over) Good Luck.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

what is this

This could even be Home made from a Lamp.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

what is this

thanks. i dont think the bottom come off. tried twisting it off and it does not. .  if you come by another will you send a picture,

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

what is this

possible could be made from a lamp.  i ask someone else and they said some form of lamp use to be as well. at the bottom it has a hole and a guy said that was were the wire goes in up to the top. but not for sure i will just keep searching untill i find a picture. thanks  

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

what is this

You bet. I buy these at yard sales, and sometimes even find them at the flea market, I always take them home to refurbish, As a Glassware seller, I Always have a few of the Ashtrays that fits in center. Most of these ( Metal ) are from the 1950s and I mostly paint them gold. Good Luck.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

what is this

smoking stand

@treasure1225 wrote:

any ideal what is this. it looks like some  pieces may be missing. thanks

smoking stand

Message 12 of 12
latest reply