Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Can anyone help me identify this item

Can anyone help me identify this item? Thank you for any and all help, the pice measures 4 inches long it has a chain where the buckle is which measures to 3-1/2 inches the buckle has a hinge that opens but I can't see what you can hang from the buck...

Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-4.jpg

Photograph, Johnny Donnels help

This is the phto on the front of his book "Into Photography". I cannot find this any place else except as featured on that book. Any idea of the name of this photo or posssible value since it is also captioned and signed by him? It measures ~ 10.5 x ...

20171201_160252.jpg 20171201_160258.jpg 20171201_160312.jpg

Jewelry Sellers: Please Test Your Gold and Silver Before You Sell it:

There is a kit available on ebay for about $25. which will enable you to test what you are selling. We have one, and we use it to test every item we buy, If the item does not test as described, we return it. Usually times we do not file a SNAD case a...

Does anyone know what French book is this from?

This page was lining a framed Hiroshige print. I have tried Googling the text but have had no luck. It would be interesting to know roughly when the book was cannibalised as lining. I think the rest of the framing is far more recent.

Loetz vase pattern and age

Hello, we would like to request any help in identifying this vase that has been in my family for many years? The vase we have been told years ago was a oil spotted iridescent one from the turn of the century pos. but we know very little about it and ...

Wallace pattern?

pattern please-looks like royal danish but differentis this sterling or silver platecold meat fork?lasagne server?do i polish or not?thanks for answering the 5 questionsregards J

Help Identify Vintage Employee Lapel Pin

I found this gold lapel pin in my late father's collection and can't seem to find any info on it. It appears to have STO on it but I could be wrong. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

STO PIN 001.JPG STO PIN 003.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors