Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Resolved! Help Art Drawing and Artist Identification

Hello to all,I need help with this 2 drawings.From what i can see this is drawnings from somewhere in germany but this is all that i can undrestand.Maby someone here can help?

IMG_20171128_173756.jpg IMG_20171128_173813.jpg IMG_20171128_173831.jpg IMG_20171128_173842.jpg

Help identifying German Dagger

Trying this again.... I don't think my first post went through. I'm trying to sell what I think is a German Land Customs Dagger and Scabbard for a friend, but we don't have any history on it - nor do we even know if it's authentic or not. He got it a...

daggersmall.jpg daggersmall4.jpg daggersmall2.jpg daggersmall3.jpg

IS THIS A RARE FENTON CARNIVAL GLASS? THERE IS NO IDENTIFICATION.

Hello Everyone!Could this be a rare Fenton Carnival Glass? There are no identification marks. Around the inside, bottom part, one sees rubbing wear on the glass. By this, could one assume that this piece is old? Any help would be appreciated. Thank y...

DSCN3592.JPG DSCN3593.JPG DSCN3594.JPG DSCN3595.JPG

Fraud Seller

This is my first posting but needed some advice..eBay has not responded to any of my complaints. I have been with ebay since 2004. Yesterday I saw a seller in China had listed some of my art..they had copied the whole discription and photos of my art...

Help with Silver Marks & Stone Type

Can you all please help me ID the silver marks on this snuff box and the type of stone it's made from? Sold with an old gallery tag stating French Exceptionally Rare, but those marks don't look French to me. Looks like a cursive 'L(?)' followed by ??...

I am baffled is this Sarah's Attic Figurine

This little 5" tall resin figurine was in with Sarah's Attic Figurines. Her name is Betsy. Looks like a basket of cornbread muffins in her hands. I cannot find her anywhere. I have also looked at Miss Martha's and Youngs no luck. The bottom has # 553...

Help ID Textile Motif

Can you all please help me ID this textile motif? Age, culture, etc. Size roughtly: 7 x 7 in. Thank you!

MOTIF 001.jpg MOTIF 002.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors