Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

James Tufts Card Tray Value?

I have scoured web sites and catalogs and cannot find a picture of this particular piece. The stamp on the bottom reads James W Tufts Boston Warranted Triple Plate #2597. I believe the tray top is one of his pieces with gold inlay. It needs a repair ...

IMG_3106.JPG IMG_3149.JPG IMG_3101.JPG IMG_3102.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Artist's Signature

Unable to make out the artist's signature on this print. It is in the manner of Hogarth but definitely not his signature. Help, please!

Majolica Parrot Figurines

Hello. Can anyone give me any information on this pair of parrot figurines? They are 12" tall. No markings. They look similar to Chinese parrot figurines...possible French Faience. Are they reproduction? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

What the heck is this lead box???

Picked up this lead "box" at an auction in PA (box lot) and can't seem to fugure out what it is. It is about 4" square and the metal is pretty heavy and soft - I'm thinking it is lead. The box is built well with no seams that you can see except for w...

900-65 001.JPG 900-65 002.JPG

Royal typewriter Mercury dating

I have a Royal portable typewriter --Mercury series. Serial number on back plate is 2234728. Most be looking at something wrong because I can't find No in data base that looks like my typewriter. Would someone tell me what I'm doing wrong

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to I.D. my teapot

I just purchased this small teapot and I'm trying to identify it's origin and age. I think it's 18th century Staffordshire but I'm not certain. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

teapot1.jpg teapot2.jpg teapot3.jpg teapot4.jpg

Pottery -Roseville?

I recently picked up this vase at an estate sale. I am not sure if it is actually Roseville or it could be another line of pottery. It measures 8" high. I would appreciate anyone's comments/helps.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors