Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Please help with old carving

I was tol " 18th - 19th century Chinese rhino horn carving, almost didnt buy I asked him if I could sell it, he said beibg old enough to still sell? Im not into selling endangered items but I did buy it after he convinced me it was legal...So what ar...

DSCN2706.JPG DSCN2698.JPG DSCN2710.JPG DSCN2705.JPG

Silver ring with blue stone says "stirWling <NRL> 6 or stirSling <NRL>

I've found a ring. I have no information on it besides I found it while cleaning my grandparents house & No one knows where it came from. Its engraved on the inside of the band "Sterling" with either a W or a S in the middle of the word, followed by ...

Circa 1930/40 Japanese art book. Should I sell the 5 prints individually or include w/ book?

Should I sell this book complete or individually list the 5 prints? If you suggest selling complete, what is the name and publication year of the book? The book has some pages with slight water damage, however, the 5 prints look lovely and undamaged....

ID Civil War uniform in tintype

Would very much appreciate some help with the uniform shown in this photo image. The closest example I can find on the web is of a Union Infantry Frock Coat. This one has the two bottons on the outer sleeve with piping in between those two buttons, b...

Ornate Dragon Tsuba w/gold accents

Greetings! Planning on selling this neat looking item on ebay. What do I need totell pespective buyers? Does 3 toes on the dragons feet mean Japanese? Where would the signature be? I can take measurements, however, is the weight important? I you were...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors