Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Old wall hanging

Looking to find out what this would be worth and any other information please

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Old porcelain backstamps

Hello, knowledgeable ones!Could anyone please help me with these backstamps on some highly gilded, floral decorated cups and saucers? A friend is trying to sell them as she really needs money.I think the first could be an old English pseudo-Meissen s...

PV ITALIAN POTTERY

Came across this beautiful blue with light black marbeling set. The bowls are numbered 4659. Having trouble with photos will upload soon. Does anyone have any info about the set?

Help identifing hand carved primitive , Age and what it actually is -

Hi all, I have no idea what this might be but I love primitives and this definitely spoke to me - I cannot close it due to rust on hinges so I leave it open - at first I was thinking a candle mold , but its too shallow - Then maybe biscuit ? but I do...

IMG_5312.jpeg IMG_5313.jpeg IMG_5314.jpeg IMG_5315.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone ever seen this type ring before? If so, any aid would be lovely, thank you.

Hi all. I recently got a bulk lot of jewelry that was lovely. This was one of the items, a ring in the figure of a stylized person. Its cute, feels almost like ivory, the person signet is 1.5 inches. Its completely unsigned, unhallmarked. Has anyone ...

Are these silver marks?

I won these 2 forks[95.3 grams] for $13.50 total. They were listed as "sterling silver" and "Sheffield England" but the picture of the hallmarks were poor. I only bid the starting bid thinking that if they ARE silver, I couldn't afford to bid up to t...

Indian Moghul Watercolor Painting

Hello, I have a 8" x 5.1/2" Watercolor painting of an Indian Couple on a Royal Looking Camel. My question is what is it painted on?..It looks like a black woven fabric feels like paper I just don;t know. I'm not even sure if you can tell by my pictur...

Resolved! Terminal Station Atlanta Etching..can't read the name

Hello I have what looks like an etching of Terminal Station in Atlanta maybe from 1905? I can't read the name of the Artist or the writing under the title. No pixels seen. Size Actual size of etching is 6" x 4.1/4". The signature is so small maybe He...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors