Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Asian style rug

It is approximately 8 by 11 feet, machine made, probably from the 1940s or 50s. Found in the cellar of my parents estate. It was rolled up on a table and covered with an old bedspread. Unfortunately, the cellar was damp and the carpet was damaged by ...

Mule error coins

Hello .I have such a problem. Ebay removes the mule error coin auctions, the collection of which I have to sell slowly due to illness.With no merit, and only based on (I think) false accusations by an ebay user, every one of my original mules is remo...

Продавец arayef из Франции мошенник !!

Продавец arayef из Франции типичный мошенник. Он продал мне лот марок якобы находящихся во Франции. Из за якобы пандемии мне пришлось ждать три месяца когда лот будет отправлен. В результате лот оказался в Тунисе из которого нет никаких отправлений. ...

Resolved! Can anyone tell me if this is a glass insulator?

I'm not sure if I'm on the right board for this question, so if I'm not please re-direct me. This glass object doesn't have any threads and there are no markings on it. I've searched a lot of insulator databases and can't find anything like it. It is...

fullsizeoutput_36a8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_36ab.jpeg fullsizeoutput_36aa.jpeg fullsizeoutput_36a9.jpeg

Taxidermy and Ivory

Why is Ebay still selling what they already deem as illegal or unacceptable? I see stuffed turtles, ivory canes, a taxidermy ox and hundreds of other dead animals. I messaged them and the response was that one of their people checks the listings "now...

Resolved! Please help with a vintage oven crock

Hi! I have looked and looked and didn't find anything with the same pattern. This is not marked. It weighs 7 lbs. 11 ounces and measures 11-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 6-1/2" (with lid including knob). Anyone recognize it? Any and all help appreciated. Thanks s...

DSC02637 (Medium).jpeg DSC02638 (Medium).jpeg DSC02639 (Medium).jpeg DSC02644 (Medium).jpeg

Backstamp identity on Nativity

Hi, I have this three piece nativity, does anyone know about the stamp on the bottom? No words just waves? and a segull looking mark.

2020-07-18 16.58.12.jpg 2020-07-18 16.58.34.jpg 2020-07-18 16.59.36.jpg

Accordians

Hopefully someone can help me identify the maker of this accordian. I kind of identified it as a Scandalli, but I'm not 100% certain. If someone with some expertise on accordians could help out I would appreciate your help.

20200719_105456.jpg 20200719_105505.jpg 20200719_105513.jpg 20200719_105521.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors