cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple item shipping

If a seller has more than one of an item listed on a single listing and I purchase 2 does the shipping fee listed automatically double?  Thank you for your time.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: multiple item shipping

You are not committed to buy just because they are in your cart. Also, they can still be sold to another buyer while sitting in there.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It depends on how the seller has the listing set up. You should be able to put 2 in your cart and see what it comes up with for shipping.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Yes it will double. Unless the seller has a tick on the following two options "Multi-buy" and "sell as a lot" as shown below.

It might be subjected to changes if so.

IMG_20221223_091230.jpg

Happy Holidays.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

If I put 2 in my cart, am I not obligated to purchase?  The shipping is a bit steep and if it is doubled it is more than I am willing to pay.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

You are not committed to buy just because they are in your cart. Also, they can still be sold to another buyer while sitting in there.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you all for the assistance.  I have the information I was needing.  Happy Holidays and stay safe.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Also, don't be afraid to ask a seller if they will combine multiple items if their listing is not set up that way . I have people ask me all the time and am very happy to do so. Saves me time and money and just makes sense.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

How can I put multiple items in one shipping box at the customer request...it is in the waiting payment process.  Can I revise it somehow so that it is all in one box?  5 items to one buyer

Message 8 of 8
latest reply