Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bad Services

Last night I bought a three Month Code for Xbox game pass. Scription there an email will be sent with the code on it. That was a lie. There’s no code on the email so now I guess what I got away for a week to get a code in the mail. I would’ve never b...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebayer "allstateus" warranty plans

I recently bought a three year warranty for my mini chainsaw through ebayer "allstateus". Even though the tracking number they gave showed my warranty information had been shipped (sent by E-mail), I never got it. And the tracking number showed it ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! EBAY WAREHOUSE

Does anyone know if Ebay has a Warehouse (Alabama) or would transact business on the seller's behalf with no Ebay listing? I am interested in an item that was posted on Marketplace where the friend of the seller directed to contact the seller by emai...

CAPTCHA

FRANCHEMENT EBAY C DE PIRE EN PIRE AVEC LEUR CAPTCHA TOUTES LES MINUTES ..........

Live chat

Greetings everyone, Does ebay still have live chat? 

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Walmart delivered item, changed my name and weird "fed ex" tracking. New theft scam some how ?

I have been buying and selling on eBay for going on 25 years. I can not figure this out at all, I have seen a few posts, but, still can not wrap my head around what is going on. In some odd way I feel like I am "being used" in a theft process of some...

manshawnsshop_0-1683281048322.png

How not to be deceived?

I bought the phone on eBay. I paid. The seller sent me the item. A few days later, the seller sent a letter that he made a mistake when sending and sent me someone else's parcel. Sent me a return label. How should I act? What should be done? I don't ...

Curency Conversion Charges & Other Transparency Issues.

I am tired of some Foriegn Sellers (Chinese) who ask to be funded with US Curency and then deposit into a Chinese bank which triggers a Currency Exchange Fee. Before I continue Ebay I do check where the seller is located but there are chinese sellers...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors