cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item stuck at BFE CORPORATION LIMITED’ in Jamaica, NY.

I ordered an item on Nov 9 and it has been ‘stuck’ at the same place ever since. USPS tracking shows package being handled by a ‘Shipping Partner: BFE CORPORATION LIMITED’ in Jamaica, NY. and has not moved.

Any advice?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What was the estimated date of delivery?

Get help with an item that has not arrived 

If the estimated date of delivery passed eBay can’t help. Money Back Guarantee allows only for 30 past the date of delivery to open an item not received case. 
If by chance, you paid through PayPal you have 180 days to file an item not received case there. Or if you paid by credit card you may be able to do a charge back for item not received. 
Good luck. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@turkelgeezer,

I think in the first sentence of her reply @ebooksdiva  meant to write: "If the last estimated delivery date hasn't passed eBay can't help".

Otherwise, the rest of the info and the link she provided should give you the information you need.

You should read the terms and time frames of ebay's Money Back Guarantee. There is a link to the policy on most listing pages.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It appears from a quick Google search that BFE Corp. is a shipping/warehouse partner often used by Chinese dropshippers. Do what the other posters suggested and open an item not received case on the day after the last estimated delivery date.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I just had something similiar happen. there was a shipping partner that was used. There is a chance they are waiting for the item to get to them from overseas. ie..China

I just ordered a pet bed, it was stuck in NY for almost a month. Then one day it showed up.

When I asked them about it, they would not disclose that it was being shipped from overseas.

It took 30 days, but I finally got the pet bed.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply