Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need help with an item I didn't receive

I ordered an item. I paid through paypal. Waited a few weeks and never received anything. Now Ebay says the order number doesn't exist. But paypal shows it. I can't speak to an agent at ebay without a legit order number. What do I do?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW FORMAT.

Help needed please. The new format buy now button just won't work and only some of the product pics work. Why on earth did ebay try to fix something that wasn't even broken. Using safari on an desk top iMac.

Resolved! Seller cancelled sale, can't find item.. Hmmmmm

I won an item last night, and was surprised I got it at the price I did.Lo and behold I wake up this morning and find the seller has cancelled the sale saying they can't find the item. It was the first time it had been listed, so I assume the photos ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can we "force" a search word?

Is there anyway to "force" eBay search to only search for a specific word? At one time, if you put a word into quotes then you only got results with that word in the title. Since when does an algorithm know better what I want? If I take the time to p...

paying for the items

I have tried for several times to pay my orders, but always failed,the respond is : Sorry something wrong, please try againWhat's the problem with the system ?I have checked my Payment account, that's okay, no problem with the data.

Supplements coming from Communist Red China

I recently purchased supplements from a seller on Ebay. I have returned the products for refund having to pay shipping charges. This supplement is sold by various sellers and probably in good faith but I feel that any ingestible coming from China sho...

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Payout not received after 1 month.

Hello, I’m fairly new to ebay, I sold my first item on 11th of April. Ebay said the payout will enter my bank account in 1-3 business days. Yet here we are more than a month later, and I still haven’t received the money. What can I do ?

I think store is shady, how to report

So , I don't like to buy anything that has to ship from an overseas location. I found an item looked at the seller and even though it had an Asian name, it said items ship from California. I have sent messages, to get very unclear and language transl...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clueless As To What This Message is About.

Just got the below message from eBay in my messages a few minutes ago. I am CLUELESS as to what they are referring to. I do not sell,..and I have always paid for auctions won.I did not send any messages to eBay,...or file any complaints.Can anyone de...

Resolved! Buyer Payment Requiements "How to Opt Out if you Are A BUYER or Seller"

This was originally POSTED of the Seller side of the eBay FORUM, READ ON FOR DETAILS-----------If you're like me and you use BIN/Best Offer in your listings you might have noticed about 10 to 12 months ago your Best Offers just suddenly DRIED UP! Wel...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors