Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

comprised account now item not listed

Is it my android phone app or has eBay been hacked? This happened to me twice & paid by PayPal immediately. The 3rd time I waited 24hrs to pay & received the same message so that cost me nothing. I'm worried it's the app that's been hacked. Anyone el...

Can't open a dispute with ebay becasue of PayPal

I bought 2 pairs of ray ban sunglasses on bids separately from a seller on ebay. Directly after payment, the seller deleted his account so I opened a dispute with paypal and selected "I didn't receive my item". About 5 days later the sell uploaded 2 ...

seller cancelled order then relisted item for more money

I was the only bidder on an auction and won. Seller cancelled the transaction claiming something was wrong with my address which is false. Then blocked me so I can't get make any contact or leave feedback. In the meantime the item has already been pa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Title in "More Options" changes when you click on "More Details"

I'm searching for replacement toothbrush heads. One of the "More options for this product" in the scrollbar along the bottom of an auction says this:"Philips Sonicare HX7023/64 Eseries Standard Replacement Brush Heads, 3-Pack"but when you click on "S...

CLEARING RECENT SEARCHES

My husband birthday is coming up. I am looking at some gift ideas and i needto clear recent searches ?How do you clear them in the new layout of ebay page?

Item paid for and not recieved

The seller has promised to send another item that had not been received after 35 days and wants me to close un recieved case before they send another one but ebay says I cannot open another on this item once ive closed my case. Does this sound like a...

Help please :(

So I recently purchased a printer from a seller and honestly yesterday he had a 100% positive record but now he has 33.3% which means he probably scams people. I paid the item thru ebay and everything says the item is paid all he does is ship but he ...

Resolved! I didnt order but committed to buy, and seller doesnt respond to cancel

Hi, somehow when i was sleeping ps4 pro was committed to buy on my account and i dont have money on my card, and i asked my seller to cancel my request and he doesnt reply,what should i do? im only sixteen i dont have enough money to buy something i ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 0 helpful

Searching for a certain member

I went into advanced search for a member typed in their member id and nothing showed up. Is there any other way to do this? Thanks

How can I tell if a seller added information after the fact? Revision to the page log?

How can I tell if a seller added information after the fact? I see " revisions" and a lot of stuff during the date after I purchased it but it does not say exactly what the revision are. Just general information. For example, I purchased an item but ...

rip off on prices on cryptocoins on ebay

People need to know they are being ripped off from the prices and cost of cryptocoins on Ebay. coins that cost 1 pennie to $20 on exchange trade market are selling more from what its valued. Ripple coin drop on exchange to 2$ and selling for 100$.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious buyer warning from Ebay but item already purchased and sent to someone else.

I just received the following message from Ebay, "We had to cancel bids for the buyer,, because they aren't registered on eBay: - U Pick: Christmas by Krebs SANTA ON SILK Glass Collectible Ornaments Traditional". They informed me to cancel the order ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors