Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reporting a seller - after feedback period - warranty

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way of reporting sellers after the feedback time is up. I have bought an iPhone from a large online seller and received 4 faulty phones in a row - I have over a 3 month period sent phones back, chased for update...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Item Page Layout - Adding Items to Watch (or other) list

When looking at an item and deciding to add the item to my Watch List on the new page layout, seems we have lost the ability to add the item to other lists we have created. Only available option is the Watch List. I "watch" hundreds of items. I have ...

Square Trade Extended Warranty Experience

Hi Everyone!,I recently purchased two electronic items and opted for the Square Trade Insurance/Extended Warranty. I was just wondering if anyone has actually had an expereince where they need to use the Square Trade Insurance? And what your thoughts...

Strange error trying to Buy It Now

Hello all, getting a strange error when trying to "Buy It Now." This is specific to my account as other people I know can purchase the item fine. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

here is a reason ebay is tanking......

I'm trying to bid on an item for my son. I have 100% positive feedback and the bid kicks back saying sorry the buyer has placed certain requirments and you can't bid... I try and ask the seller, why I cannot bid, and I cannot ask the question of the ...

***CAR SCAM***

Anyone who is reading this I was almost scammed and I read a couple other eBay members post who dealt with the same individual as me! This person tells you they are in the military and the car is in the logistic storage facility and you will receive ...

how does one file a complaint??

im new at all this unternet stuf and real new to ebay liking the heck out if it!! but confused wbout complaining. it isnt the product! it isnt the price! it isnt even the dlivery time! everything was agreat experience! asked for wiring diagram and re...

Question about purchase item that is listed as new, but arrived DOA....

Purchased an Item that was new in the box. Item did not work when I received it. Seller will not accept returns. He stated that He does not test items because he then cant sell as new. What happens in this case? Im I stuck with a $40.00 chuck of plas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Victim of a fraudulent Chinese seller

Hello everyone I would like to point out to you a Chinese seller In June I bought him a hunting camera to film wild animals at night .. this seller sent me this camera without follow-up and I paid an amount of 58,64 €. At the beginning this camera wo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

neg feedback

I really think I should sometimes but I can't leave a neg feedback.

eBay really needs to fix the issue of having no way to combine shipping with many sellers

I've tried sending suggestions through the "tell us what you think" link 4 times now, thought I'd give this a shot. I am always looking to put together a bundle from sellers... no point in buying a $1 item then paying $6 shipping... so I try to find ...

Resolved! Quick question

If you were to keep refreshing a page on buy now, is there a chance an item might show up for real cheap? Or is there like a minimum?

Replacement item not received; Item is also over

I brought side mirror for the my motor cycle. and the item was receved with damaged one. I tald them the issue and they said we will send a replacement but it is still not get. and I can't leave a feedback there, because Item was over http://www.ebay...

Not another scam

Just finished dealing with a triangular scam. eBay didn't care, neither did the store that item was purchased from with stolen credit information and shipped to me. I made phone call after call to get this person reported without luck.Today, I'm orde...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors