Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Local Seller Needs To Invoice Me?

I won an auction for something local and the seller says I can pick it up in person to save the shipping cost. He told me to send the money to Paypal without the shipping cost, but I can't do that can I? Doesn't he need to invoice me with the exact a...

feedback

Hello, can anyone tell me what the window of time is to leave feedback for a transaction?Thanks,

cant get help

i was to get a refund it said i got it but instead my account was charged 2 times and i dont know who to contact

Resolved! Is this normal seller behavior?

I bought a necklace in December and it was cheap y'all like 10 bucks or something. So I haven't been on eBay in a while and realized I didn't leave feedback for it. I go to leave feedback yesterday, I think it was, and this crazy Walmart spam thing p...

Being harassed by a seller

I purchased an item that was sent to me, heavily damaged, and asked for a replacement. Only the box was replaced and it was obvious that it was a counterfeit item. I had not even open the original to inspect it. I was so angry because the whole reaso...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Seller refuses to provide tracking information

Good evening folks, The scant evidence still identifies most sellers to be rude,foul and arrogant here on ebay.This isn't the first time I've dealt with a seller that has been asked numerous times to providethe tracking number for an item. The seller...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 52 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shilling, and relisting?

Item I was bidding on was shilled by a new user who won, then said user gave chessy feedback saying how they got it and such, but then the the seller relists the same item with same pictures and everything and is already being shilled by another new ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with seller

Hello, anybody knows how to ask ebay to step in when a seller do not respond!I bought an item on beginning of january and the seller do not answer. I opened a case 7 days agoAnd still I am tryin to contact ebay, It's not that easyThanks for the help

Fake/bogus listing?

Has anyone else come across this. Twice I've seen an item listed that's looked suspect on viewing and when I've searched the listing number on ebay it says not found. Then suddenly although you can see the listing, in a matter of a few minutes you ca...

The negative viewer problem

Once again the i.t. department shows us it's glorious ineptitude, when it comes to squashing, the negative viewer count!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

CAUTION: Chinese New Year starts Feb 16, 2018

This is the biggest holiday in Asia with many businesses closing down for 2-4 weeks. Many Ebay sellers in Asia will not be there to fill orders during this time. Do not buy during this time as they will not be at the office to fill your order. Your o...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Is it usual to ban someone that places an offer that is too low?

I saw a book that a seller posted with the "make an offer" option. Since it had water damage and other defects, I made an offer for what I thought the book was worth in that condition. The seller did not accept it and we had no other communication. F...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rude seller/Profanity

I contacted a seller to let her know that I liked the proucts she made and asked her if she would make me a custom one and I also asked her for a quote as I would pay more. Her first reply to me was rude. When I asked her another question, she wrote ...

Fraudulent seller?

Is he selling Nas or just an empty box and a bunch of cables for the price of 200$. He's not answering my messages Thx

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors